lets eat together!

Deku's POV

after we (mostly I because he didn't really bring anything) put the books that we didn't need in our lockers, we went to class.

After class 'cause I'm lazy

I went up to kacchan to ask him a question.
"Hey kacchan, do you want to eat lunch with me? "
"Sure."
"R-really!? "
"Yeah, I ain't got nothin' else to do. "
"O-ok, then c-come with me! "
'Ok. Don't panic. Don't. Panic. All I did was ask him to eat lunch with me. Wait, what if he thinks I eat weird. No.
Stop thinking like that. I'm pretty sure he won't think that.' When we get our lunches we pick a table to eat at.
"Hi, can we sit next to you? "
I heard a cheerful voice come from behind me. I turn around to look at them.
"Um, sure. But who are you? "
"My name is Ochako Uraraka. And his name is Tenya Iida. "
"Hello, nice to meet you. "
"Hi! I guess I need to introduce myself as well, I'm itzuku midoria. "
'I can see that Urakura seems to be a bunny, and Iida is a......hedgehog?'
"Nice to meet you!"
"Sooo............. Ummmmmmmm, I'm kac-Katsuki! (mumbles) damn nerd making me change my name to kacha..... "
(After lunch)

"Well I guess it's time to go,bye!"Urakura says
"Bye!" I say waving tords them

(As they walk tord's their dorms)

"You damn nerd! You brainwashed me!"
"Not my fault you got used to me saying kachan."
"Fuck'n nerd"
(Smut warning)
As we head to our dorms kachan pulls me around the corner and into his dorm. Then proceeds to push me to his dorm wall

Kachan's POV

'Why am I doing this!?oh fuck. I think he sees my boner.°///////°.well I'm doomed.
"Do........do you want some help with that?>\\\\\\~~\\\\\\<"
He asks pointing at my growing bulge.
"Ummmmm.........................o-ok."
I mumble.deku gets on his knees and takes off my pants.he looks surprised?why?is it because I'm so big?
"Uh, kachan? I don't think I can fit it all in.·////-////·"
"Too scared? Hmmm?"
I smirk at him and he smirks back,now I'm scared.he grinds and kisses my groin,and I moan.
"Oh you liked that ,didn't you kachan?"

(Should I end here)

(Nah)

He takes his fingers to the rim at my v-line and tugs off my underwear. He dogged backwards as he was almost hit with my member. He stares at it in aw then quickly takes the tip in his mouth and does a circling motion with his tounge as he bobs his head.'God dann! He's so good at this!has he done it before? Damnit! I wanted to be his first!'
"Have you,ugh, done this before?mnnn"
"Well I did practice with my dild--um, you wern't suppose to here that."
"Oh so you have a dildo, hmm? Is it my size?"
"Ummmm...........n-no I-I-its j-just a-a l-little s-s-smaller than y-yours.'\\\\´"
"Oh, so you prepared yourself for me,hmmm?"
"Well, every time I did 'it' I always thought of you."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Word count:519
Ok so I'm just gonna finish this later cause*cough*smut*cough*
And cause like I'm still bad at this kind of stuff........so......like......yeah.
Bye!