10.

Dally walked inside the facility and looked at all the people there as well. He continued to walk around looking for the whole section of dogs and puppies.

     While he walked around he heard the many squabbles of other animals like the birds constantly screeching upon one another and the yowling of cats. Dally grunted slightly in annoyance from their wild noises. He noticed a door with a sign that said 'Puppies for Adoption' so he immediately pulled that door open and walked in, he was now what seemed like a hallway and was greeted by the sound of many barks and whimpers of puppies.

Johnny pov:
Johnny emerged from the pile of blankets with his shark plush beside him. He whimpered from all their loud noises for all he wanted was to get some rest. Johnny yawned and jumped out of the blankets and stretched a bit, his small claws popping out as he did so. They sunk back in, Johnny sighed and grabbed the shark plush and walked closer towards the glass window to see who it was.

Dally pov:
Dally walked down the hallway, taking a look at all the furry faces. None seemed to grab his attention, if only Johnny was there with him. If Johnny was there he would've picked out any puppy by now. Dally sighed as he continued to look.

Johnny pov:
Johnny noticed the person walking by, it couldn't be.

Johnny yipped and pawed at the glass trying to get his attention. Dally heard and turned around to take a look at him curiously. Johnny pawed at the glass again signaling he wanted him to come over.

Dally pov:
Dally stared in confusion at the puppy. Surely, this would've been the one Johnny would pick. Dally sighed and gently opened the door to the room and walked in, closing the door. "Hey there..." he mumbled softly.

Johnny pov:
Johnny walked over to Dally as he carried the shark toy and examined his features. The same locks of blonde almost white hair, same pair of ice blue-like eyes, same type of style.

A hoodie, ripped jeans, a small pendant, and ankle boots. Was it really him? Johnny couldn't believe it. Johnny dropped the toy and walked over to Dally, pushing himself up and planting his two front paws on his knee. Dally smiled a bit and pet his head, "Hey buddy..." he murmured, Johnny stuck out his tongue and looked at him, the same look he was always giving him. That one loving look. "Johnny would've loved you..." Dally sighed, as he continued to pet Johnny's fluffy head. Johnny whimpered, 'Dally it is me! It's Johnny right here!' He spoke but it only came out as a bark. Dally smiled a bit, his eyes softening, it had been years since Johnny had seen his eyes so soft and gentle looking.

Johnny hopped into Dally's lap and laid there, snuggling up against his warm body.

Dally pov:
Dally chuckled softly at the small pup as he pet him gently. "I'll take you home then... if only Johnny was here to be the one caressing you with all his love." Dally smiled as he slowly got up, holding Johnny in his arms along with the stuffed shark. He pet Johnny as he left the room to go make it official.

Little did he know, Johnny was actually with him.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed!! He'll find out eventually uwu