6~Trapped

Hello guys....Thanku so much all those VOTED AND COMMENTED   for my story's previous chapters...This update is dedicated to them.🙏❤❤💯💯
The target isnt completed but still i am uploading ...
Araam se time nikaal kr padhna..2700 words..

*************************************

At Dhaba ..
Everyone finished eating food and started going back to the bus one bye one...dadi pinki jhanvi ..then gauri bhavya ..and then annika came with sahil.. All men were outside the bus discussing something..before going Annika signaled him that she is going inside the bus ..
They setteled on their seats ..and annika was sitiing with Sahil on first seat talking to him...just then she noticed revolver in drivers pocket and was shocked .. She thought what is revolver doing with him ..something is wrong ..She moved to him and called him but when he turned she realised he is not the same driver who was there with them ..

A : "Kon ho tum..subah to tum nhi the"    she questioned him

(D)Driver : "Vo dusre wale ko kaam aagya tha ..to mujhe ana para"   he made excuse but annika saw the name on shirt Shamlala which was drivers name who was driving earlier ..

A : " To tumne us driiver ke naam ki shirt kyu pahni h ..tumhara naam hona chahiya h"  everyone just realised she was argueing with driver so they asked her whats the matter and shivaay also started coming towards bus excusing himself from male oberois

D : (in mind) "Kuch zada hi dimaag chala ri h ye to ..kuch krna parega"   He saw shivaay coming towards bus ..he got scared and took his gin out and pointed toward ladies and otdered them to sit on their seats ..

Shivaay saw this and ran towards bus but that fake driver didnt let him enter the bus and pounted his gun towards him ..Annika shouted his name

A :"Shivaay goo! just go.." 

D : "Utro ..warna maar duga tumhe"

S : "Darta nhi hun main tumhari dhamki se..put the gun down..Now.."   he roared

D : "Marne ka bahot shaunk h na tujhe..."   Annika cut him

A : "Shivaaaay ..Step down..just go.." 

S : "Annika aise kese tumhe..tum sab ko chod kr jau"   driver didnt let him complete and pointed gun towards annika ..

D : "Theek hai..mat ja !  Tere se pahle esko hi tapka deta hu main"  he said to sso while pulling annika towards him and pointing gun on her head ...All the ladies paniked

S : "Anikkkkaaa! Dekho chod do use.." 

D : "Tu utar bus se ..main chod dunga.."   shivaay stepped back .and came out of bus ..The driver signalled guari to close the door otherwise he will pull the trigger..She did so..

As the door closed he pushed annika towards the  ladies and sat on the driving seat and rushed the bus with max.. speed ..Shivaay ran behind bus ..but it was of no use..he cant catch the speed of bus..but they dont have any vehicle with them too ... Becoz of being pushed annika got small hurt on her head ..Sahil hugged annika..Annika assured everyone that nothing will happen..shivaay wont let anything happen to them ... but deep down annika was scared too..this time becoz thsi was not only about her and shivaay but whole family's life was at risk now.. Whereas..on Shivaay's side All men came running towards him seeing the bus going and asked him about that ...he told everting and everyone was shocked ...