9~Fear

Hi guys... Again Thanks for voting and commenting on previous chapter ❤❤

As i told u guys that i will end this book soon ..some asked to continue and some said to close ..
So i ve decieded to close this book in 1 or 2 more updates.. 😊
I dont want to become second harneet 😝

A big thanks to all those who liked my story and motivated me to write more through there votes and comments 🙏❤

So without wasting anytime here we go ...ENJOY READING...

******************************************

At night ..
In Annika Hospital room ,

Shivaay was sitting holding annika's hand and annika was sleeping becoz was medicines effect ..Doctor have already told him that she will wake up in morning only now..Even all family members were at home ...So he went on the couch and stared her and soon sleep overcomed ..he slept in sitting postion only ... It was just 30 min that he slept but then he started sweating badly...he was having a nightmare ...all those flashbacks were coming in his dream ...That first attack on annika when by that person who cut her wrist ..When she was alone in bus ... that cliff scene..her fainting .. then roop bhua herself trying to kill her ..... Then he saw roop in his dreaming saying again and again only one thing  "Annika maregi..Annika maregi"   He woke up with jerk shouting "Annikaaaa" 
He saw her sleeping and sighed in relief that it was a dream ..He went near her and sat on the seat besides her kissed her hand numerous times .. After calming himself down he kept his head on her bed while siting on chair besides and tried to sleep again...but again he woke up within 10 min...he tried again but no....In between last one hour hewoke up around more than 8 times....He knew that she is safe now..his mind knew ... but how to make this heart believe that nothing will happen now...he was totally disturbed ..While trying to sleep he was just paniking more ...So he dropped the idea of sleeping ...
He started walking in to and fro motion in the ward..or sat for while...in between staring her  ...Calling officials for proper security in hospital...He didnt sleep the whole night ..

In MORNING,
Shivaay was so tired becoz of all happening in last day..he being injured to ...And he didnt even slept in night...plus taking so much stress... He just sat on the couch and closed his eyes..Just then he heard Annika's voice "Shiv"  .. She woke woke up...He opened his eyes and  immediatly ran towards her  ...

S : "Annika.. Are u ok now..Tumhe kuch chahiye"  He aksed her softly

A : "Ha ...vo mujhe baithna ha"   he made her sit

S : "Fine now"  

A : "Hmm"  she said but she noticed his condition..his puffy eyes..his hair ..his clothes..everything was messy ..so not shivaay ..But according to gher everything was fine now..so y was he like this she thought ..She was just staring him and trying to figureout things

S : "Kya hua Annika..do u want something ..Pani lau ya kuch aur " 

A : "Nhi"

S : "Ok ..! vese thodi der pahle om ka call aya tha ..they might be just coming anytime"  He said smiling towards her and holfing her face with one hand gently but she was just staring him

S : "Kya hua ..aise kyu dekh rahi ho"  He asked her noticing her

A : "Aap raat ko soye nhi kya?..aur ke kya halat bana rakhi hai apne apni..kitne thake thake lag rahe hai aap"   she said being concerned