10~Annika sambhaal legi

Thanks guys for ur love for this story...votes and comments ..🙏❤
I know some want me to continue this story but try to understand ..this story was meant to be a short story only..before writing it i had a plot in my mind.. unnecessarily will loose its essence ..
This was meant to be the last chapter bt i can give one more chapter after this..love u all❤❤

But I will soon write one more Story on SHIVIKA ..But for those updates do FOLLOW ME ! 🙏💞

Here we go..Enjoy READING ... ❤

  ~ 2600 words

********************************************

The whole day went like that only ..Shivaay taking care of annika .. But as usual shivaay was sacrificing eith his own health... He hadnt taken single medicine from the time annika is in hospital nor his own daily one neither the ones which doctor prescribed him yesterday.. It waas not that he was doning it purposely but he didnt even got time to realise he hadnt eaten any medincine..he was so engrossed with other things..
In evening ,
Annika woke up after medicines effect ..By now shivaay was doing something in his phone .. She spoke his name..

A : "Shivaay .." He went near her and kept his hand on her cheek softly

S : "Uth gayi tum..kesa lag raha hai ab.."

A : "Main theek hun ab..mujhe ghar jana hai shivaay..kab tak yaha rahna parega..Meri wajah se aap office bhi nhi pa rahe..kitne kaam hoga aapko"

S : "Meri liye tumse important aur kuch bhi nhi hai..aur rahi baat Ghar jane ki ..to kal subah tumhe discharge miljayega" Listening to this she got excited

A : "Sachiiii"

S : "Yah"

They had there talk ...and at night Rikara and Ruvya came to meet them and also bought healthy homemade food for annika ..Shivaay said them not to bring elder as annika will get discharge tomorrow so the can meet her next day... After spenung sometime with shivika ..rikara and ruvya went back home...Now shivika were only there ..

S : "Khana kha lo .. phir medicine bhi keni haii"

A : "Khilaiye"

S : "As u say my lady" they smiled and both made eachother eat food ..

S : "Chalo now eat this medicine" he gave her medicines..and annika made faces

A : "Rahne dijiye na shivaay ..kitni kadvi hai ye sab..vese bhi main theek hu ab ..too....."

S : "Drama mat karo aur chup chap khao..Dawai ke saath no compromise..did u get it.."

A : "Okayy fine" he made her eat the medicines..and she ate them unwillingly

A : "Vese shivaay chot to apko bhi lagi ha na.. apko dawai nhi di doctor ne ?" She asked and he remembered that neither he had taken those nor his daily regular medincine..

S : "Vo..main...maine kahi hai na ...Thodi der pahli hi li..tum so rahi thi..u know how particular i am..." He said but

A : "Hmm..vo to hai..Medicines ku dukaan to ap lekr ghumte hai" She said and he made her sleep as next day they have to leave