"Omg really!"

( THIS BOOK IS MAJOR CRINGE)

"Tae I told you to stop dressing me up, i like wearing  big hoodies." Tae shook her head, "No.. fine but at least let me do your make up." yoonji rolled her eyes but soon agreed to it. All of the different friends had different styles, but tae always thought she had the best style.

Yoonji:

Taeli:

namju:

namju:

Today was their first day of school, and they were so happy about it! Well sorta; they have gotten bullied before but they think today will be good

~~~~~~
They get on the bus and wait for it to stop and drip them off. "Hey yoonji-ah... do you think they will know?" You see there not normal girls but... are normal girls and when people find out the truth they freak out and leave. Taeli has been bff with both of them for a long time now, since they were small, they met at the hospital all for the same reason. "Juju dont worry about it ok?" she nodded and got off of the bus with the rest.

They all had homeroom together so that's where they were headed. They were the first ones so they sat in class talking about random things. "Hi i'm Ms. kim" they looked up and saw a young lady who they suspected that, that was their teacher. They talked to the teacher as-well and told her how they were really quiet and liked to keep to themselves. The teacher recommended them to go to the library for lunch since its always quiet there and the librarian usually need help around there.

The class started and more people gathered around taking seats here and there. The lesson started so they took notes and got the homework. Tae and yoonji had p.e next so namju left since she had math.

"W-what do we tell the teacher?" "Nothing we just change quickly." You see they weren't normal girls.. they were different, but that did not matter to them because they were girls in their eyes and in other peoples eyes as well. They go into the locker room and changed to a big shirt with shorts or sweats.
"Look at those girl" yoonji can feel people staring at her. She quickly changed and put a headband on her hair for it wont get in her way especially her long bangs.

The p.e teacher told the class that they will he doing swimming lessons since it is getting sunny this month. Tae looked worried as well as  yoonji. "What happened sweet pea, cant swim?" a boy said in a annoying voice. "I can swim, but unfortunately i'm going to start my period that week and i don't want to stick a tampon up my vagina." Yoonji smiled and the guys face was shocked! She could tell he was a fuck boy and wanted her to get shy but yoonji was no where near that. She did not give any fucks about people only her friends.

After that class they had 2 more periods until lunch. Once lunch arrived they ate their food and went to the library to he met by a girl with black short hair just like yoonji except the girl hair had a braid. "H-hello! Need anything? The librarian went out for her lunch."  They shook there head. "Nope we wanted to help to and needed quiet." The girl nodded and responded "ok you can stack the books over there, make sure in the right area." They all got to work, a couple minutes later the bell rang to go back to homeroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once school was over they all walked to go get boba and saw 4 boys in the shop, they all looked familiar. " They go to our school." Yoonji looked at tae. "How would you know?" Tae smiled at me "take a closer look." I rolled my eyes and did, i saw that boy. The boy that called me 'sweet pea' he was tall and handsome plumped pink lips and wide shoulders. But not my type. I went to the register to order my drink.

I waited for my drink to arrive as i was i heard taeli shout "oh really!" I looked and she was talking to one of the boys. He had a bunny smile and black shiny hair,  he wore dark clothing but had a white long shirt. After i got my drink we left the shop. "Why did you scream oh really?"  Taeli blushed. "He said he had the new over watch game." My eyebrows came together " since when did you like video games?" She shrugged. "I dont know i think its pretty cool" i nodded and drank my boba