"Shit"

Yoonji was walking to class alone since it was third period and she always walked alone. Well a boy walks with her, she does not know why but he does. His name is Hoseok and he is like a dancer, she is bad at dancing but she liked sports, especially basketball. She used to play that sport a lot especially when she was a ***. She hates saying that word; that one word always haunted her, no one knew why since no one knew what she was talking about.

"Hey sweet thing!" she rolled her eyes. "Hey Hoseok oppa." she made a fake gag sound since she hated saying "oppa" but she had to, to seem normal and to show respect of course. They walked to math together and then he takes her to the library were she meets her friends. She did not think anything about it just a guy friend who is caring but on Hoseok side he liked her... a lot.

He like how cool she was and how she did not give a shit about anything or anyone. He told his friends about this and they just look at him weirdly.

During lunch all three of the girl went to the library and did not see the other girl there. They just got some books and started stacking them. "Hey Yoonji come here." Yoonji went to Taeli and saw her go up some stairs. "What is it Tae?" "Turn around." Yoonji turned around but soon regretted it. She felt air on her ass, Taeli lift up her skirt. "TAELI!!" "Why are you wearing cute panties?" Yoonji was blushing really red. "I-i they were just there." She quickly hid her face. "At least put shorts on next time." Taeli put the skirt down and left with Namju.

Once lunch was over they left to their class. Taeli was walking down the hall and felt really weird; someone was watching her. "Shit im sorry" she looked and saw a boy picking up her books. What the fuck... she dropped her books?

"T-thank you" she bowed but then saw the guy looking at her breast. She blushed, "Hi Taeli! Where you headed to?" she looked at his bunny smile... "Math, over here"she pointed to a class nearby . "My class is near there so let me take you." She nodded slowly and walked beside him. 'Well shit'

Jungkook dropped her off and headed to his own class. While she was going inside she felt her skirt go up. "S-sorry." She looked back and saw a boy with brown hair, he was tall and looked very sporty. "Its ok....um name?" he looked at her with a blush, "Hoseok or Hope" "Nice to meet you hope!" she stuck her hand out for he can shake it, he gladly took it and shook it. She went to her seat but felt weird and had a lot of questions in her head.

Did he see? Does he know? Why did he do that? Men are weird..Glad i'm not one anymore.