4-Have you learned of the legends?

The storm only picked up, so I was stuck in traffic. Great time to pull out my phone and ask Caramel what she knew about Thunder, who was trying to drink from a Sippy-Cup I got from the cupboard, it was from my childhood, and had "Jack" written on it instead of "Jace". Jackie was NOT amused when I gave him it. (That actually happened to me!)

The chat went something like this:

Jace: Hey, are you there?

Caramel: Yep, What are you doing?

Jace: Trying to get over to your house, I've got a baby dragon with me.

Caramel: REALLY?! WHAT'S HER NAME?!

Jace: No need to start virtually screaming at me, It's Thunder, and she's got the personality of Skai packed in her, almost like it was reincarnation.

Caramel: So you've suddenly gotten over it? Did a girl catch your attention or something?

My face flushed red as I tried to respond without making any errors.

Jace: NO! YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T JUST UP AND THROW HER DOWN INTO THE MEMORY DUMP!

Caramel: Now who's virtually screaming?

Jace: Plus it's not like there's anybody that's worth noticing...

Caramel: AHA! I KNEW IT! YOU'RE CRUSHING ON SOMEONE!

Jace: Dang it Caramel, why'd you have to be so mean? ;-;

Caramel: Jace, you think I'm stupid?

Jace: Keep that conversation to yourself...

Caramel: What conversation.

Jace: The one you had with Skai?

Caramel: OH— You heard that?!

Jace: What makes you think I confessed to her in the first place?!

Caramel: That, kind of makes sense...

Jace: Welp, the traffic just started moving, I'll talk to you soon. Bye!

Caramel: Adios amigo!

***

Look at this beautiful transition to Caramel's POV, Alright I'll stop...

I turned off my phone and stared at the ceiling, I sighed and put my hand on my chest, in a few minutes, it felt like it was on fire.

I don't know why that always happens, I mean, it's not like someone lit my heart on fire...Except for Elywn— Oh Shoot...

Did Jace ask if we ever got back together?! Dang it! I'm an idiot! I mean, now that the infection's gone we can get back— But does he even want to be my boyfriend anymore?!

I collapsed onto my bed and procedded to question my entire life. "I'm such a idiot..." I groaned as I tried to keep myself together. 

If I'm correct, that'd be the first thing he'd ask, and I'm really NOT looking forward to that.

I grabbed my phone again and searched up a story I'd really gotten into. It was called "The Change Of Time", It was a fictional, and it was about a group of three teens, and a wolf/fox with dragon wings, and could transform into a dragon at anytime.

The youngest, was of course the dragon, having being a princess that had be killed in an accident a few months ago, the youngest boy, who was fifteen, being a prince of the underground. And then there were two teenager Elywn and my age. The girl, was not a humacorn, unlike me. And then the boy, was just a normal boy. The girl was raised by fallen angels, who had been kicked out of heaven, they didn't fit in the underground, so they lived on earth, the girl, had a dark side, one of the fallen angels, was thrown out because of getting blamed for the murder, the other sibling did. The other one however, was emotionless, and got thrown out just for his reckless behavior. The girl ended up getting the innocent angel's side, along with the evil one. She could snap between two of them, and end up hurting someone.

The boy however, was just a normal kid, intact, he'd been bullied just for being normal, see, he went to a school that had a lot of magical kids, so one day, he put on a mask and killed one of them. The rumors spread, but no one ever figured out who he was. They called him "The Killer Wolf", Because he wore a suit that looked like a gray wolf.

The girl, who's named was Callison, would've been next victim, for Elec, pronounced "Alec"'s grasp, the boy's name, if she hadn't twisted his arm pinned him down.

The dragon, who's name was Phantom, and was particularly genderless, because it hadn't been revealed yet, and I wasn't going Fandom Diving for the answer, the last time I did that for a book, I got a huge spoiler for it.

The prince's name was Jason, who had crushed on the princess, who's name was Marylin, which I believe is a coincidence.

Anyway's Elec has a  power, that let's them go back in time, but only back in time and come back to the present. Jason has a pretty hard time dealing with his power, because he think's he doesn't have any, but has the power to enchant objects, Callison, has the power to create fire, water, lightning, ice, rock, metal, basically anything you can imagine.

I started reading to where I left off.

"The air crashed as an avalanche of rocks spilled down on the pair. It took a few hours for the smoke to clear, and even then, they couldn't get past. 'Oh! What are you going to say next?!  A prayer to your dad?!' Callison barked at Jason, who was doing his best not to cry. 'Lighten up! It's crazy in the underground! You're lucky a hellhound hasn't come after us yet!' He shot back, Callison cringed a little, she was afraid of them, she had been attacked by one during her time I heaven, and was tackled off the edge, where she met the two fallen ones that raised her.

'At least I'm not dumb enough to not know how to cast magic!' Callison yelled at Jason, who's face turned red at that."

There was a knock at the door, I got up and opened it. Jace was standing there, holding what I assumed was Thunder.