Chapter 5

2 months later
The corridors was packed with students, all of them wearing the grey uniform! Girls in skirts and boys in pants.You could clearly tell who was new and who weren't, the older students was pushing themselves in all kinds of directions, visibly messing around. They all seemed like they knew each other well! Even though they seemed nice and lovely, the way they were joking around made them look a little intimidating.

A girl with long brown hair and perfect body could be seen slowly walking through the corridor.Her body curved perfectly in at her ant like waist, making the school uniform look incredibly cute on her.She took each step forward proudly and waved her hair a little, but it was so effortless that it looked natural.The seniors all turned to see who it was. It was like a scene taken out of a movie. As each of them turned around to look, they all just stopped, and stared. A smile was forming in the corner of her lips, as she was about to pass the seniors.

Right before she got to pass them, her body got knocked to the side by a hard shoulder. Everyone watched in horror as she stumbled and fell against the ground. At first she just laid there for some seconds before she snapped back to reality and started to fumble up from the floor. Once she was back on her feet she turned her head in an insane speed. Her whole body shaking. The once confused person laying on the floor was now on her feet, and furious was not even a word to describe how angry she felt."Excuse me?" She said while grinning her teeth. The whole corridor had now turned silent, the seniors had stopped playing, and watched as the scene formed. "Ohh sorry I didn't see you, watch where you are going next time princess" the sentence had no feelings attached to it, and it hanged in the air like a sticker. The girls eyes widened, she couldn't believe that someone could actually speak like that. She waved her hair a little and looked back at the person speaking. The person was tall, had black pants, some white sneakers and wore a green hoodie. The hoodie was covering his face completely. The girl pulled the hoodie down in anger "who the hell do you THINK YOU ARE" she asked. Her voice grew louder as she spoke. Her anger was spilling everywhere, unable to control it she just stood there shaking. The only thing you could see from the back-head of the person was chocolate brown short hair. The girl could not tell any of the details from his face, he was in a position were it was hard to tell.

"Did i ever say that i thought i were someone, i only pointed out that you behaved like a brat".The girl couldn't believe her own ears. She was about to grab the boys hoodie again so that she could get a better look at his face. But before she even got the chance to do so, he had already started to walk away. She didn't even get to say anything before he had rounded a corner.

In what felt 2 hours, she just stood there. Not able to process what just happened. Sooner or later people just continued playing around, not caring about her anymore. So she just stood there like an ice pole pinned to the ground. It wasn't before the clock started to ring that she moved a little. She woke up from her trance and slowly started to walk towards her classroom. Her face facing the ground.

On her way to the classroom a girl approached her. She laid her hand on her shoulder, like it was totally natural. Then she suddenly said "Hey, i saw the mess happening a little while ago, you don't need to worry about it. That guy is a total jerk, so don't bother yourself with it. My name is Chungha.Whats yours?". She looked up from the ground as the girl spoke. She spoke insanely fast, it was the only thing coming to her head.They stared at each other for some seconds before she answered "Thank you for the support and my name is Kim Jennie". "Ahhh that Kim Jennie, that explains why the seniors gave you so much attention". Jennie just looked at her confused, what did she mean? "You don't know that your rumored here". "Rumored?For what?" Chungha smirked and looked her up and down, almost like she was checking her up. She took a breath before she answered, "For being a goddess, a real freaking goddess"
———
I know that this chapter probably is really confusing, but your gonna have to live with it. I didn't use that much time editing this chapter, so if you see typos, comment it!