Chapter 7

The clock strikes 12.00 and all the students flush out of their classrooms ready for the best period of the school day LUNCH! Just like everybody else Somi walks out of her classroom, almost getting crushed in the process. As she finally makes it out of the pit of people walking back and forth, she sits down at an empty table not really expecting anybody to sit down with her. But to her surprise a boy with chocolate brown hair, black pants, white sneakers and a green hoodie decides to sit down right across the table. Somi doesn't say anything and just watches as he sits down. Even when he is finished sitting down, she still has her eyes on him. He lifts his head up and looks straight into her eyes. They both stare at each other for a hot minute before Somi looks down clearly feeling a little embarrassed. The boy then looks away before he says something "so are you like a loner?". Somi looks up from the ground, shocked at his question. "No i'm not" she says a little offended." Then why would you sit down alone?" He sets his eyes on her again, and they are both looking into each others eyes. "That's none of you're business, and if you only sat down to ask me that, you can gladly walk away and sit somewhere else" Somi could feel her annoyance grow, and it was not a secret. Her whole voice trembled in anger as she said the last word. Here she had thought that this boy had sat beside her to become friends or something. But the reality was not that bright. Somi started to eat fast not looking up from the table.She would not give that boy one more inch of her time. "I didn't say that to offend you, i'm sorry if it did" the boy explained calmly. He raised his food board and was about to leave when Somi said "No it's fine, i went a little over board. Just sit down". The boy looked back at her in confusion and sat down again.

They were both eating quietly before Somi couldn't take the silence anymore. "Sooo if i am going to eat with you it might be a good idea to know you're name". She tried to get a look at his face again, but he had covered it with his green hoodie. He answered without looking up "my name is Jeon Jungkook". Somi looked at him and just smiled. She didn't know if he could even see her from under that hoodie, but she smiled anyway. That's when it hit her that this was the first time she had genuinely smiled since the audition. She tried to ignore the happy feeling that was creeping up inside her chest. What was this? Why wasn't she annoyed by the fact that he wouldn't show his face anymore? It was a very childish act that she normally would point out. All unnecessary actions and words were pointless to Somi, she didn't understand them. But for some weird reason this boy's actions didn't bother her. She stood up abruptly and started walking away from the table. Somi was so confused, why had she just walked away from the table? She was unable to recognize her own actions. Why was she behaving like this? Somi started walking faster and faster, not realizing how fast she ended up going.

Not until someone crashed into her. Somi flew up in the air with her food board following. As she flew through the air she eventually landed on the ground with a loud "CRASH". Food was dripping everywhere.People was gathering around the scene bringing their phones up to record the disaster that was laying by their feet. Somi just laid on the ground unable to lift a finger, it felt like she was glued to the floor. She could feel as people where laughing and pointing their fingers at her. Mocking her in every way possible. People pushing their phones up in her face, only to have something to laugh at afterwards. Somi felt embarrassed, she could not believe that something like this was happening to her. It couldn't be true, this had to he a joke. Why was she suddenly becoming the joke of the week? Somi tilted her head to take a glance on the person laying beside her. No matter who that person was she was going to kill him/her.Cause that person had just ruined her precious first day, and that was not going to slide easily!
—————
Hey everyone.
I have been gone for so long! To be honest, i had given up on this story. I did not think i would write another chapter. But then all of a sudden i felt the urge to. Just like that. It's weird isn't it. Well you guys are at least getting a new chapter, so there is no negative side to this. I'm going to try to write another, but i don't know if that will happen now, tomorrow, or next week. We just have to wait and see. Anyways, i hope you guys had a nice christmas and that you have a wonderful new year(: