Background *edited*

Disclaimer: I am far from a professional writer. Chapters will be added once or twice a week. Some chapters may be short and i am sorry for that. Hateful comments will be erased but constructive criticism will be welcomed.

THIS WILL BE IN POINT OF VIEW OF CHARACTERS. This means each character may have 1 chapter to see through their eyes but not back to back. Okami is my main OC so her pov will be used most but to not confuse y'all or myself other characters will have one pov every two chapters.

Four girls in total. All four went to the same high school in New York.
Jessica and Okami are 18 years Old.
Yuki and Serena are 17.
They are sisters.

Okami is a hotheaded girl who is loyal to friends and family. Long brown hair and reddish eyes. She was taught karate and kickboxing at a young age and is skilled with razor chain whips and also Kusari Gama. Her sense of smell was heighten as well as she gained the ability to hear something from many miles away. Wolf hybrid after mutagen.

Jessica is a mild headed girl. She has Mid length black hair and blue eyes. She is very smart and will protect her sisters with everything she has. Jessica works well with daggers and swords but is also amazing at healing with the ability to jump roughly 3 stories high. Bunny hybrid after mutagen.

Serena loves science and is very kind. Purple pink medium hair with dark purple eyes. She works well with tessens but due to her mutation she also can produce venom that can cause various symptoms from paralysis to death depending on the person. She is a snake hybrid after mutation.

Yuki is stubborn, kind, and a huge nerd. Green dyed hair that's short and golden eyes.She is the child of the group and very good with balancing and gymnastics.  Yuki is great with a bow as well as staffs and throwing spikes. Cat hybrid after mutagen.