Chapter 3 *Edited*

Okami's POV.

Jess followed me to the purple turtle and wrapped his leg while explaining how to tend to the wound. The blue one still seemed to be on alert but both turtle humanoids nodded and seemed to be paying attention although one had slipped away. The red masked, bad attitude, turtle seemed to have wondered off with no regard to his family's health. "He does that a lot dudett he's just being moody" It was the orange turtle who spoke to me. Jess stood up and stretched. "Kami can we trust them..they beat the purple dragons really bad what if" Serena cut herself off and shivered "I think its rude that we haven't told you our names yet. I'm Okami, the girl who helped your friend is Jessica, Jess, or Ms. Bossy" Yuki giggled and Jess gave me stank eyes from hell. I was trying to calm both of our groups down as i sensed hostility. "Serena is the one with greenish hair and little Yuki is the shortest one." The males nodded and the orange one looked to the blue. "Splinter isn't gonna like this but i'm Michelangelo aka Mikey and the blue is my older brother Leonardo or Leo. Donatello or Donnie here is the purple one who's injured and mister grumpy was Raphael or Raph." The orange one,Mikey, blurted. I smiled at them but Leo hit him causing an ow to erupt from his mouth. I took my beanie off to prove that we were no threat the guys seemed in shock. "We got a needle of ooze. Did that happen to ya'll as well?" They looked at each other and it was clear to me that they knew something we didn't. I checked my phone and it was getting late but i needed to get to the bottom of this. "What was that ooze? Is that what happened to you all?" I questioned them straight forward and Jess grabbed my arm as to shut me up or pull me away nut i yanked my arm and walked closer. "Tell me what you know." The blue one looked at me as if he was contemplating his answer but i did not care how he said it. I just needed to know if Shredder was behind this. "Mutagen is what we call it. Blame the Krang. They look like robots with aliens in them. Pink brain like aliens." Donnie spoke quietly and Serena nodded. "Kami its 12. We have been talking for hours we need to go home" Yuki groaned as we looked at the men. "Will we meet again?" It was Jess' turn to ask the question but why did she care? "Maybe but it is better if we are forgotten." Leo replied as the backed away and dissipated into the alley. "Lets head home. Maybe I can figure out anything about the Krang and Mutagen." Serena mumbled and headed in the direction of home. We followed her as Jess spoke with her about ideas and what not. Yuki kept looking back as if she expected to see the turtles. "You heard em Yuki, forget em aight?" I had a distinct cold tone and she held her head down. For a moment i felt bad but she needed to listen. By the time we got home I was exhausted and decided to shower. The red turtle crossed my mind as he did not have a similar scent as his brothers. Calmly i shook my head and tried to focus on getting clean instead of his aroma. I got out and dressed for bed. Maybe our paths would cross again for the better or maybe not at all.

Leo's Pov

I stayed on alert because there was no telling what these girls were capable of. They introduced themselves as did we but i had a feeling master Splinter would be very angry about this. We headed into the sewers quietly as i helped Don walk. He was wobbly but it was obvious that Jess had stopped the bleeding by wrapping his leg tightly. The total amount of time that it took to get back to the lair was roughly fifteen minutes due to the slow walking Don. "Hopefully Raph gets back to the lair right after us and lets try to leave out the part about people seeing us, even though they were mutated as well" I looked back to Mikey who nodded his head and Don gave a sympathetic look. "If we would have defeated the Krang by now or stopped them at tat time they may have not been mutated. I feel as though we are partially to blame" Donnie mumbled and i held my head down. The lights from the lair were now visible and i put my finger to my lips. As we walked in Splinter was standing in the middle of the 'living room'. "Donatello would you like to enlighten me on why your leg is bandaged?" None of us made a sound as we looked as Master Splinter. He tapped his staff and looked between us. "Leonardo where is Raphael? What exactly has happened this night?" Mikey coughed and stepped forward. I face palmed as Don shook his head. We both expected him to spin some high class comic book type lie but instead he spoke quietly. "We were attacked by some purple dragons and Leo had to wrap Donnie's leg after he got hurt. Raph said he was going to look around some more and for us to get back here. Sorry master Splinter" I almost choked because i didn't realize that i was holding my breathe or was it the fact that Mikey had never spoken like this. Splinter stroked his beard before laying his eyes on me. "Leonardo is this true" I sighed and looked at him. "Yes master Splinter. Raph was hard headed." He nodded and looked at the clock on the microwave. "You will have to go look for him if daylight comes. You should not have let him go on such a dangerous task alone." I sighed and nodded as we all separated. I headed to my room for a short rest. Hopefully Raphael would come to the lair soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all comment and let me know how you like the new edits. The story is going to change quite a bit butttttt im'ma try not to delete chapters and to just rewrite them. Thank you lovely readers for rereading this.