Chapter-7

Sumedh's POV,

          Today is such a blessing. First, the date! Second, she loves me! Third, the kiss!! Seriously, today is the best day of my life!!

         Now I am going back to my home after going around the city with my babe. Oh babe means Tunisha. I can't wait to tell all this to my one and only best friend!

Tunisha's POV,

          Uggggh....I can't describe my emotions when he proposed me. I love him from the bottom of my heart. I was planning to confess him if he did not propose me. Now I feel like my dreams come true.

            Going around the city with him!! I was so happy when he was around me..We did a lot of things. I can't wait to share my happiness with my bestie, Reem! So I don't wait any further and call her.

Tunisha- Rimi!! Do you know what happened today?!?

Reem- Hold on Tanu and stop yelling. I am gonna deft. How will I know what happened today if you don't tell me.

Tunisha- Guess what! Sumedh proposed me and I said yes!

Reem- Wait! The guy you were talking about whenever we called each other? Your crush??

Tunisha- Yep!

Reem- That's a good new! I am very happy for you! Congratulations!

Tunisha- Thank you! And when will I hear such a good new from you?

Reem- Never! I am doing a single and always going to be with my family! What say?

Tunisha- Let's see! It will remain forever or not. *Chuckle*

Reem- Let's see!! *smirk* But now I gotta work.  Bye!

Tunisha- Bye! Will call later...

Meanwhile at the boy's house,

         Siddharth was watching TV when Sumedh went in. He was wearing a wide smile. Siddharth saw it and smirked. He knew something was happened to him which he seemed so happy.

Siddharth- Something something happened? Seems so happy. *Smirk*

Sumedh- I was wanting to tell about that only. *Blush*

Siddharth- Stop blushing and start spill the beans. I don't have all night.

Sumedh- Okay. Okay. I am telling only. So today I proposed Tunisha. And she said yes!

Siddharth- I knew it! I knew this will be coming! After all you were saying about her for the whole week! Then when would I see my bahbi?

Sumedh- I am thinking about that only. Meeting her with you. I will invite her for the dinner tomorrow night!

Siddharth- that's great! Where will you gonna treat her?

Sumedh- home! Why will I call her to the restaurant when I have the master chef?

Siddharth- So I have to prepare a dinner for your girlfriend? Like seriously?

Sumedh- Why not?

Siddharth- Okay I will do it for you. Call her at 6.

Sumedh- thanks bro!

        Then Sumedh called Tunisha and talk about the dinner. She was also excited to meet Siddharth. But Sumedh didn't mention much about Siddharth. So he was his best friend is the only thing she know. Not a name! Yeah, she doesn't know Siddharth's name.

At the dinner time,

Siddharth- Sumu! Come and help me with the drinks!! It's already 6.

Sumedh- Yep! I am coming only.

          He was about to get up when he heard the door bell! He get up and go to the door.

Sumedh-Too late, Sidd! She is at the door.

         After shouting at Siddharth, he opened the door. There she was, looking beautiful in her knee-length white and pink dress. Sumedh was staring continuously at her. Actually, got lost in her.

Tunisha- Ahem.! Well, stop staring at me. I know I am looking beautiful and will you let me in or I have to have dinner at the door step?

       That time , Sumedh come back to his sense and said.

Sumedh- Uh.. sorry! Yeah come in. You go to the dinning room first. I will be right behind. Go straight and turn left.

Tunisha- Okay.

           Tunisha was sitting alone at the table waiting for Sumedh. That time , Siddharth came out of the kitchen with dishes. Tunisha felt someone near her and looked up. She was surprised. She did not expect that the best friend of her boyfriend would be SIDDHARTH!

Tunisha- You! Siddharth?!

Siddharth- Tunisha! How come you are here? Wait a minute! You are Sumedh's girlfriend? What a coincidence!

Tunisha- Yes! I didn't expect you to be his best friend. It's good to see you again!

Siddharth- Me too!

        That time Sumedh came to the table..

Sumedh- You two know each other? How?

Tunisha- Well, I must say we are enemies in school. He used to prank me and my bestie hates him so much!

Sumedh- That's great! I mean reunion of two old friend is great!

Siddharth- So let's have our dinner and chat about our old life.

Tunisha- Yep! That's the good idea.

Siddharth- By the way Tunisha, where's your bestie, Reem? It's she now better than me?

Tunisha- Yes! She is now a very famous photographer! Not less than you.

Siddharth- Good to hear.

          They had their dinner deliciously and Tunisha also appreciate Siddharth. And chatted about their old school time. Sumedh was the one to listen😂

            Guys sorry for my late update. I was ill. Yesterday I can't even get up from my bed. But as soon as I get better. I wrote this. Hope you guys like it . Sorry about my mistakes. Please vote and comment. Love you guys!😘😘