Drunk

Requested by : @oddsnendsfanfics on Tumblr

I was thinking maybe drunk Finan wandering into his neighbour's apartment thinking it is his. Not paying attention and in the middle of doing something like making toast or whatever and clues in? 😎 Sorry it's random

This is an AU Finan Fanfiction

I wrote this on my phone so I apologize for any errors.

Hope you like it hun xx

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a great night out with the guys at a local bar Finan stumbles home and decides to find himself something to eat.
The minute he steps in the kitchen he goes straight to the pantry and starts to grab cereal, beef jerky, chips, anything he can get his hands on really.
Suddenly he hears a noise from the other room...he lives alone so he brushes it off, maybe hes just hearing things; he is pretty drunk after all.
He keeps searching for more food and he finds cereal bars that he doesnt buy.
He quickly sobers up and looks around.
This was not his apartment!
He hears footsteps approaching and he hears a woman call his name

*your POV*
You heard a strange noise in the kitchen so you to investigate.
You round the corner and see your neighbor eating your food.

"Finan? What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" You ask him
"Y/N? Oh I'm so sorry...I guess I walked In to your apartment by accident...you look very pretty tho" he explains and flirts with you.
"How much did you drink this time?" You ask him with hands on your hips
"Not too much. I walked myself here" he slightly slurs
You sigh.
"Alright big guy let's get you to your own apartment okay" you shake your head at him.
This happens every so often so you're use to this behavior. You only put up with it bc of the crush you have for the Irishman.

You get him into his apartment and help him to his bed.
"Goodnight Finan" you whisper as you help him lay down and cover up after taking his shoes off.
He grabs your arm and tugs.
"Stay with me" he begs with his big brown eyes.
"I dont think that's a good idea..."
"Please y/n...stay with me"
You couldn't deny him...not when hes giving you the puppy eyes.
"Fine but just this once...scoot over"
You lay next to him and allow him to snuggle into you.
You love the feeling of him close but you remind yourself hes drunk. This means nothing.

When you wake the next morning you turn to see Finan is awake.
"Good morning Finan"
"Good mornin y/n, I take it I was in your apartment again?"
"Mhm but uh you wanted me to stay last night. I planned on leaving once you were asleep but I guess I passed out too" you tell him with a blush.
"That's okay. I'm glad you're here...let's just lay here for a while, I'm not ready to face this hangover and the world yet" he admits and pulls you close.
Maybe having you're neighbor stumbling into your apartment drunk wasnt a bad thing after all.

*I do not own the gif. Credit to whoever made it.

 Credit to whoever made it