broken.

"hello,im guesiing your here with ellie green am i right?"the doctor asked us.

"yes thats us,is ellie okay?"my mum asks im not in the mood to talk i just want to see ellie.

"well..im soory to tell yous both this but the reason ellie has collapsed is because shes been starving herself,she has been aneroxic for a while now,i dont want you to beat yourselfs up because you havent noticed,she has hid it pretty well with al the clothes,im also afraid to tell you while we were doing tests we had found some cuts on her thighs,wrists and stomach,im so sorry this is the way it is,im going to give her tablets to make her better,shell be allowed to go home tomorrow,just keep an eye on her as much as possible,and luke you got yourself a very special girl shes a fighter and she hasnt stopped talking about you since she woke up a few minutes ago."the doctor had told us i was crying,but as soon as he said the last part i blushed alot.

"shes not my girlfriend."i said with a frown.

"oh i see,yous two are bestfriends but you have this secret crush on her."wow i swear this doctor must be a physcic or something.

"yeah..i like her alot beng honest."

"well hey..listen to me,while your out her crying becasue shes hurt go in there and be the good bestfriend youve always have been to her,hold her when shes down,hug her when needed and tell her you love her anytime you can,and also tell her how you feel before someone else gets her"he said to me and i nodded and walked to her room.

my mum came out just as i got there,her face was puffy and red when she walked out she was still crying but stopping slowly by the minute.

"she looks so broken luke..."my mum bearly managed to get out.

i walked in and ellie looked up at me,i started to cry straight away i couldnt take this."

"please dont cry luke.."she said softly.

"im so sorry el i shouldve haleped im so so so sorry."

"luke shut up,there no need for you to be sorry."

"i love you el."

"i love you more."