#7#

NAMJOON WATCHED THE CAR going at a distance as it became a little dot. Suddenly, he felt a presence beside him and a yell behind him. "YAH! Kim Namjoon! What the hell were you thinking!?" Jin yelled as the others shuffled away from him.

Yep, the real Jin would always yell, Namjoon thought as he looked down at the pavement. "Wow~ I didn't know there was another me in this world. That means I'm famous in both worlds~" Jungkook said as Jin argued back telling him that another 'Jin' also existed in this world. And so the bickering went on.

But Namjoon had a different thought in his mind at this moment. He stared blankly at the direction where the car went before he heard a voice beside him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Namjoon's head snapped to the left as Yoongi stared at the place where the car went.

It was strange. Not only strange but also confusing too. How could it be so similar? How can there be another self in this whole world out of nowhere? And if there was, then where were they?

Maybe Namjoon was the smartest in the group but he fully wasn't a genius too. Maybe his mind could create a lot of stuff up but he couldn't make any theory about something that he never knew about. Heck, he never even expected!

"Guys.....I guess we should move now. Let's go to that place where we first appeared." Namjoon said, half-heartedly. Maybe he should think about it tomorrow or something. Just as he was about to lead the group again, a loud crash came from the opposite direction.

Everyone looked at that direction with horror, searching where could that sound possibly come from. "Over there!" Jungkook yelled as Namjoon followed where the maknae was pointing at. In front of a small building, a big crowd was formed. The members looked at each other before they decided to look at what was going on.

Staying close together, they went towards the crowd. They partly covered their faces with their hands or bangs as they watched the whole scenario.

"Why did you do it to your own father?!"

"Do you have a bad relationship with your family?"

"I heard he raped your sister. Is that true?"

"What had he ever done to you?"

"Why did you murdered your own father?"

Hearing the reporters scream questions, they figured it out that it was a criminal going to jail. They glanced at each other before going deeper inside the crowd.

Being smol had its benefits. Jimin quickly scurried between the ocean of people as he looked at whoever was going to jail. Two officers had a man cuffed as they held a tight grip on him. They dragged him alone as Jimin focused his eyes on the man.

His brown orbs with his slight tan skin and dark brown hair, looked lifeless as he stared at the ground. His face was grim as his eyes puffy and hands coated with blood.

And that's why maybe Jimin was more horrified to see whoever that was. And he regretted the words that left his lips with a mere whisper. And maybe the wind took that mere whisper to his ears making the man jolt up.

"Taehyung?"

---

A/n: I dies watching boy with luv choreography.

-Jinx