Chapter 7

Previously

Red eyes didn't waver as he sat on a throne said mafia leader once sat upon, leg propped up while elbow rested on his knee. Black hair pulled and tucked into his robes and face carved by the Gods themselves. One would say he was a Gorgeous man and his intelligence did not fall from expectation.

But he was also Dangerous.

.....................................................................................................................................

                    Red eyes never wavered and voice never strained.His long bangs that framed his face perfeclty danced to the wind. His all black robe opened at the front, hand hanging out of the opening doing no good in hiding his gorgeous muscular figure that had women dropping at his feet with just a smirk of perfectly shaped plump lips. 

"So eager to see your cute little brother?" Kisame smirked. Ever since entering the Akatsuki, robes were worn for their own justice without any regrets Kisame has gotten boulder with Itachi but he paid him no mind, after all kisame was his partner, he would follow Itachi if it meant killing himself in the process.

Itachi stayed silent for a moment not quite mulling over the words...the love he had for Sasuke as a little brother did not waver once as well as Sasuke's blood-lust for him.

"He's not there...he's somewhere trying to collect information on me for my head," Sad but true. Itachi had nothing to lose..If Sasuke wanted to kill him he didn't mind, he would encourage it.

"The little raven has still been rogue all these years then?" Kisame licked his sharp white teeth and ran his tongue over his blue chapped bottom lip.  

"Be quiet" Itachi was tired of the useless conversation of what they knew already and lowered his voice.

Kisame caught on to the threat smile dropping gilled cheeks flattening out as they walked up to the gates of Konoha.

"Halt...who goes there? what is your business?"  A short skinny man who dressed in ninja wear and Konoha headband hanging around his slender neck, with a mop of brown hair looked upon Itachi and Kisame with big doe eyes.

A shudder was obviously seen when he looked at kisame. The smirk ever present again on his face as the Shark like Akatsuki looked upon the little thing.

"This is what they put to guard a village...is this a joke?" Kisame laughed boisterously causing the short guard to blush and fiddle with his fingers...until realisation dawned on him...Red clouds...black robes????

The guards eyes opened wide just as he was about to send out an alarm Itachi caught his arm. and brought his face closer. "Look into my eyes." He calmnly said red eyes swirling into an illusion and within seconds the boy was asleep when he wakes up he will not remember a thing but standing guard at the gate like a loyal dog.

Kisame and Itachi walked into konoha and moved out of sight of the villagers.

"Nice pad Itachi...I didn't know you were this rich perks of being an Uchiha I suppose." They took refuge in the Uchiha House that people dreaded coming to cause of the massive slaughter that he himself carried out on his clan. A spy was placed in Konoha for him who cleaned it out having being addressed of Itachi's arrival beforehand. 

The mahogany wood was not chipped or rotting but the signs of a sword was prominent. 

Itachi said nothing and walked passed Kisame to his parents bedroom to change out of his akatsuki robes into civillian clothing. A black hoodie with grey sweat pants that shaped his muscular legs perfectly and black ninja sandals, ponytail tucked into the hoodie. When he returned out of the bedroom Kisame was dressed similarly, navy blue T-shirt hugging his muscled arms and making his abs prominent with black washed  jeans and slippers but with a transformation jutsu that hid his gills and blue pigmented skin...he looked like a human.

"Damn I'm hot as fuck." Kisame praised himself as he looked into the mirror located in one of the spare bedrooms that Itachi lead him to.

Itachi put his hood up and walked to the door. "Lets go."

They sat at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, Itachi gracefully and quietly eating while Kisame trying and failing to chat up the girl called Akame serving them. He turned to Itachy "Is it my hair?" a dumbfounded expression was placed on his face as she turned away  from kisame and walked to the back with an irked expression.

Itachi stayed silent not going to encourage Kisame's antics just then the curtain of the store was parted allowing light and a cool breeze to waft through with a scent of.....blossoms? He didn't turn around.

"Akame!!!" Sakura shouted as she walked into the ramen restaurant. She found herself suddenly craving ramen on her way back from work and didn't want to put in the effort to make it, not wanting to see her hard work being brought back up the next morning.

Kisame turned around and smiled at Sakura "Well hello there cutie," He flirted

Sakura paid him no mind and sat a seat away from Itachi. Her scent distracted him. But he did not want to acknowledge her as the server came out with a bright smile to serve her. As she ate two bowls of ramen Itachi took glances at her making sure that she didn't see his face.

She was beautiful....the last time he saw her was with her fox friend. She had grown nicely filling into her skinny form with supple curves and strong physique her pink hair grew longer reaching between her shoulders giving an innocent air around her that any man would want to run his lips over her soft skin as they looked at her whimper beneath them with full parted lips, tainting that innocence.

But this was Sasuke's wench not his, well...not yet.