Chapter-1

NORMAL POV

As sakura got home from another tiring mission she striped of all her clothing and stepped  into the bathroom unaware of the pare of sharingan eyes watching her every move.

Sasuke uchiha  wasn't 'Just' inlove with sakura haruno, no he was obsessed with her. He wanted to hear her scream his name, he wanted to feel her soft skin on his, he wanted to smell her cherrie blossom scent. He wanted to taste her, he wanted to take her away to the point of no return. He wanted to make her his forever, but all he could do was  watch her as she passed her hands over her whited creamy skin.

Up her perfectly sculpted thighs, to her round ass and up her stomach to cup one of her fully sculpted breasts and up to her neck to run them through her silky pink locks. He saw her everything  and that was all he needed. All he could think about, all he wanted was her. Enough to drive him insane.

Thats right, Sasuke uchiha was obsessed with sakura haruno

He decided it was now to commence his plan, he smirked at that thought. He was so excited he could feel the uncomfortable tightening of his pants around his member making him moan at the contact. Just watching her turned him on. So he stepped out of the dark and approached the naked kunnoichi.