Part one:

Bon's POV:
We were back in cram school not even a week after that incident. Since Sensei isn't here, its study hall. Although, Rin seemed a little stranger then usual. Although Sensei is in the hospital resting because he overexerted himself. But Rin seemed different than usual. Usually he's laughing it up. But right now he looks sad, even though he saved everyone from his father, is he still pretending to be happy with a fake smile? He must be worried about sensei, considering that now he's also just like him. He's also awaken to his half demon blood. Now he's received the same strength as him. But why does he act like nothing is wrong, why is he hiding everything. We're his friends right? But another thing on my mind is, why is he hiding in a scarf? I mean it's adorable, but it looks as if he's lost in thought. Wait did I just think Rin was adorable.
"Hey Bon, are you okay man", Shima asked.
"Yeah, why you ask"?
"Cause you've been staring at Rin-chan this entire time, it looks like you have something to say to him"?
"I do, I want to know why that idiot always hides how he's feeling".
Suddenly a sound came from over where he was sitting. Rin had tried get up but tripped. I couldn't help but chuckle because of how cute his face looked right now. His tail was swaying furiously.
"Are you okay, Rin-chan", Shima asked.
"Yes, I'm fine, just didn't pay attention is all".
"Geez be more careful, otherwise you'll end up hurting what left of your idiotic brain", I said.
"Why did I say that", I thought.
Rin didn't say anything and just got up. I walked over to him.
"Hey, usually you explode with rage, what's wrong"?
"Nothing, I'm fine", he said with a smile.
"Don't try to smile if you don't have a reason to smile", I said.
"Huh"?
"It was fake, anyway, you've been acting different ever since Sensei has been hospitalized".
"It's none of you business, it's between me and my brother", he said.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the classroom. I shut the door and pinned him to a wall.
"Hey, I'm being, serious, tell me what's going on with you", I said.
"Let me go", he said.
"Not until you tell me what's...
Rin was crying.
"Hey why are you crying", I asked getting scared of hurting him.
"Because, I'm worrying over the condition of my brother, and didn't want to bother anyone, and even though I try to hide it, why is it always you who sees through my lies", he said was tears flowed down his cheek.
"I'm not a idiot", I said.
"That doesn't explain anything, just let go al..
I hugged him.
"H-huh, w-what are you doing Suguro", he began stuttering.
"You're just, you're just", I said.
"Suguro"?
I grabbed his chin and kissed him. His eyes stared at me as I backed away. His face looked completely red.
"Does that answer your question"?