We got wasted oli

"Aye josh what's up mate, got some time on your hands I was hoping we could hang a bit"

Josh replayed Oliver's voicemail on his phone about 7 times just to make sure it was oli.

"Your adorable oliver" he smirked.

He greeted himself in the mirror to find ruffled up dark brown hair and chocolate hazel eyes.

"Man I stink I'm gonna shower a bit"

Josh began to take off his shirt and pants and hopped into the shower.

The water cascaded down his shoulders as his hair covered his eyes.

"Oliver...oliver"

He whispers.

An hour later josh's phone was being blown up by the rest of you me at six.

Chris : josh where are you

Mat: practice at 6:00 haha see ya there

Dan: mate you coming to practice

Max: see u at 6:00 lol

"Shit... I'm supposed to meet oli at six tonight with Hannah"

Josh ruffled his hair more sighing.

Josh: sorry guys I can't make it tbh I might take a break from the band a bit.

Chris: huh?!

Max: what!

Dan: EH!

Mat: dude what?!

Josh: I'm taking 4 months away from the band to come up with some stuff.

That was the end of the conversation.

Josh sighed as he pulled over the hood on his hoodie over his head with a deep sigh.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!"

Josh walked calmly to the door with another sigh ruffling his hair again.

"Hey mate this is Hannah remember my fiancée"

Oliver's hair was in that stupid curtain again I didn't care he looked really cute in it though.

He was also wearing his red and black checkered flannel with black jeans.

"Hello i'm Hannah you must be josh i'm a tattoo artist" she reached out a hand for me to shake her hazel eyes stared into mine as we shook hands.

We were going out to a bar tonight

A new place that opened in Sheffield.

"I'll take some whiskey" josh raised his hand grabbing a shot glass sipping away.

Oliver smiled at josh "don't get too wasted " he laughed stupidly he already consumed 2 glasses of cherry vodka.

Hannah never really drank, she just sipped on some wine or beer.

"Oli what are you up to lately"

Josh slammed his glass down on the table with a clink.

Oliver chuckled "new shit for drop dead it's gonna be sick mate".

"Oh really ah... I guess I'm gonna buy some eh"

Josh's laugh echoed through the bar.

"Oliver i'm going to meet my friends in London later we're going back to the office so I can tattoo them."

Hannah tucked her jet black hair behind her ear as she picked up her bag and blew oli a kiss.

"Okay baby I'll pay for this one" Oliver smiled waving.

They watched Hannah leave the bar in silence .

"Oi waiter 6 more glasses of vodka over here!" josh slammed the table extremely hard laughing hysterically.

He was already drunk.

Oliver ordered the same as josh and they both got wasted talking about stupid things as they were drunk.

Suddenly josh admitted a stupid confession while being drunk..

"Ey oli I really like you mate you know... I find you really hot and"

Soon oli and josh had a really sloppy kiss in the backseat of oli's car.

They began to touch each other's faces still sloppily making out with each other.

They did this till 3:00 am.

Both of them slept in the car cuddling each other still drunk.

"I love you oli" josh bit oli's ear playfully .