Prolouge

Herobrine walked through a long corridor decorated with several small statues of each mob in Minecraft. He turned to his left, and opened a door. In the room, there were two prisoners: Jeb, and Notch. "My plans have worked thus far, brother." Herobrine said to Notch. He paused to let the words sink in. "You know, mother always knew I was destined for greatness. But for some reason, you ended up being the great one. I was the outcast! I was the virus, the glitch, THE BUG!" Herobrine clicked his tounge. "But, you, the creator, have been captured at my wrath. And so has your favorite pet." He spat at Jeb intently. Turning back to Notch, he said, "I have already more than won this war, Notch, brother dear. Don't try to look too confident." Herobrine turned to a hologram showing an image of a three headed being. "The Wither, capable of destroying all beings. Formed by placing four soulsand in a 'T' shape, then placing the heads of three wither skeletons on the soulsand T. If I summoned him, I could make everyone in this world my personal minion. And he is only the first." Herobrine turned towards the door valiantly and walked out. Even the stars in the night feared Herobrine now.