Chapter 5 part 1

Ring ring! Ring ring!

"Ugh!" I jumped out of the bed and sleepily turned off the alarm. It was currently 9:45 and I needed to be ready for 10:30. Oh well all I need to do is eat, wash and get dressed.

As I pulled on my fluffy slippers I glanced at the full-view mirror and noticed how bad I looked; my hair was a mess of brown on top of my head and I forgot to take off my make-up last night so I had black smears around my eyes. How attractive.

After I'd cleaned my face I headed downstairs to get breakfast. The kitchen was silent which meant I was probably the only one awake. I took out a bowl from one of the cupboards and filled it with coco pops.

Once I finished eating I put the bowl into the sink. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and I let out a shriek and jumped around. I scowled when I saw who it was.

"That wasn't very nice." I said with an accusing tone.

He burst out laughing and shrugged. "I never said that I was nice. It was too hard to resist anyway." he smirked.

"Ugh. whatever Daniel." I said to him plainly. " Oops, I've got to get ready now. It's already ten past ten!"

"God you're such a girl." He huffed.

"Thank you." I replied then ran past him upstairs to get ready.

It was a beach party so I'd have to wear swimwear. I quickly pulled on a pink strapless bikini then put white short shorts and a tank top the same colour as the bikini on. After that I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on some light lip gloss. I yanked the hair bobble out of my tangled hair and brushed it through. It still looked terrible so I decided to straighten it.

10 minutes later I was ready so I slipped on some flip-flops and made my way to the car outside. I stepped out and was instantly feeling hot; it was about 30 degree's; way different from England's crappy weather.

By the time I reached the car Daniel was tapping impatiently on the steering wheel waiting for me.

"Jeez how long does it take to get ready?" He said after I'd got into the car. I don't know much about cars but this one was red, shiny and looked very expensive.

"Pfft. That was quick compared to some girls." I replied defensively.

"Whatever." Was all he said before turning the engine on and driving off to the beach.

I swung my legs out of the open car door then fully got out. We were finally at the beach and it was extremely hot. The car ride was boring and every time I tried to speak Daniel turned up the music that was playing.

The beach was really busy and there were loads of teenagers all around. Music was playing from the massive speakers on the other side of the beach and kids were playing some beach volleyball up near the top of the beach.

"I'm gonna head down there," he said pointing down to table with a few people around it, I spotted Dylan and Cameron waving Daniel over. "Could you get us some drinks?"

"Sure, i'll be over with them in a minute." I replied rolling my eyes, so he makes me get the drinks when i don't even know where anything is.

We headed in different directions, Daniel towards the group of people, and me towards a shack-type-hut that looked like it sold food and drinks. When I got to the counter I noticed Troy on the other side.

"Olivia! hey." He greeted cheerily.

"Hello Troy, do you work here?" I questioned.

"Yeah, summer job." he sighs.

I give a little laugh. "So anyway, can I have a bottle of water and- uhh what does Daniel drink?"

"Lemonade. His favourite drink." Troy replied without hesitation.

"Okay, then i'll take one water and one lemonade please."

He took a bottle of water from the refridgerator and poured a glass of clear fizzing lemonade. I suddenly realised how thirsty I was and took out money to pay.

"Thanks." I say to Troy before he gets busy with other customers.

As I turn around, suddenly a ball comes flying at me knocking the drinks and spilling them down my tank top.

"Oops. Shit. sorry about that." My mouth turns dry; not because of my thirst, but because of the boy infront of me; This guy is probably around 6ft something, he has golden-blonde hair, pretty emerald green eyes, and a very, very, hot body. He looked like he just stepped out of an Abercrombie catalogue. And there i was just standing infront of him stupidly with my jaw hanging and drink spilled down me. Oh how dumb I must've looked.

"U-Uh-umm.." I stutter. "It's fine." I manage to get the words out. I look down at my top and pull it over my head. It'll dry in this heat and i wasn't going to wear it for much longer anyway.

"Oh, yeah, uh. Sorry again." he apologises "I'm Austin by the way." he holds out his hand for me to shake and i take it nervously.

"I'm Olivia, I just moved here from England." I tell him.

"Oh that's awesome. So where are you staying?" he asks.

"Do you know Daniel?" I say pointing to where Daniel is down by the table. He nods. "Yeah well, i'm staying with him. Our mums are friends and mine shipped me off to live with him."

He frowns abit but his expression quickly changes. "Great. I've gotta get back to the game so catch ya later." He smiles and runs off with the ball.

I turn around to order some more drinks since the last ones are spilled down my top.

"Hey Troy!" i call over to him, "Sorry I kind of spilled the drinks." I admit sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it." he replied laughing slightly. He went off to get some new drinks then returned. "Here, take them for free since you already payed for the other two."

"Aw thanks, and sorry about that." I said before heading over to the table where Daniel, Dylan, Cameron and some other people, that I didn't know, were.

As soon as I reached them Daniel noticed and came over. "What took you so long?" he asked while taking the glass of lemonade out of my hand.

"Nothing, was just talking to Troy for abit." I said cause it seemed much simpler to say.

"Oh okay." he nodded, "Hey guys! This is Olivia she's the one who I told you about." He said to the group of people. They shouted out some hi's and hey's.

Then Daniel introduced them to me.

"That's Katie," he pointed to a pretty blonde who smiled in return, "and that's her boyfriend Jake," Jake had sandy coloured hair and looked friendly, "Melissa," a petite shy looking girl, "and Taylor and Alicia." Taylor and Alicia were twins, one had short brown hair and the other had longer, light brown hair.

"Right well me and the boys are off to play beach volleyball so you guys do whatever and look after Olivia." said Daniel bluntly before going off with Cameron, Dylan, and Jake.

I suddenly felt really nervous and awkward being left with the girls that i only just met, i mean, what if they didn't like me?

I pushed all the nervousness away and stood up straight, "Hi," I spoke confidently, "it's nice to meet you all."

"You too," Alicia ( i think it was) said cheerfully, "we've heard quite abit about you but most of the things Cameron said were inappropriate."

--------------------------------------------------- 

Im so so so sorry for not updating since september! I forgot about this story and sorry that this chapter is so short but i had major writers block so i ended it here, couldn't think of anything else:L sorry!

part 2 wil be up soon

Sweet_like_candy