• Staying with the enemy • (part 1)

A one shot of I am Wildcat x reader

Always remember:
• Y/n - Your name
• L/n - Last name
• N/n - Nick name
• H/c - Hair color
• F/c - Favourite colour

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Los Santos home of the nicest people you'll ever meet,Well before now its a corrupted city. You can't ever survived this city without proving your dominance. Well you belong to the 2nd most feared gang the Superiors. Your Gang was formed by your father. A well known fellow that strikes fear from his gaze. You were assigned to a mission bringing a package at the base of the 1st most feared..The Banana Bus Squad, this gang has caused a lot of destruction. Their gang seems to be the type you laugh at because of the name but beware they are deadly and you know that they don't always fuck around.

"You ready to head out N/n?" Your brother Shane asked. "Yea just a sec!" You replied back as you finish tying your H/c hair.You quickly grabbed your lucky gun and placed it at the pocket of your F/c hoodie.You ran towards the car and went inside.You looked at the backseat some huge packages. " Guns I assume?" You asked to your brother who was starting the engine. "Yup and some prize money if you know what I mean" He replied with a wink. Prize money mean to us is rigged projects we usually do this to a well known and powerful gun so when a gang that aren't our partner order that gun It will only have a short life capability and some always fall for it and giving us lots of money. Your brother drove you guys to the base where you can see 9 cars pretty modern and a lot of people are willing to kill just to have the keys of those cars but your not one of those people.

You and your brother Shane got out of the car and you started to carry the 3 packages. You walked to the front porch and rang the doorbell.The door suddenly open, you were greeted by a guy in a pig mask. He removed the mask and looked at you.You might have got love on first sight his eyes were so dreamy. "Huh the package from the Superiors just placed it by the living room." He said and allowed you both to go inside you carried the biggest box and entered. "So huh where's your boss?" Shane asked. The guy just stared probably watching over us. I let down my hair and my ear heard a buzz.
"Y/n look around they might have plans laying around at the house." It was my father, As I stood up the guy with the pig mask was replaced by another guy wearing a all black outfit who has a bit of robot featured. Shane was able to distract him. The place was quiet  probably its just this two guys. You started to roam around until you saw a wall open. Typical secret hideout and maybe you have hit the jackpot and its their vault. You gently pushed the wall and walked downwards. As you reach the bottom you can see alot of projects laying at the table and some couches and prototypes of certain things. You quickly snapped a few pictures when you suddenly felt dizzy you looked around the room and you can see gas coming out of the vents.
Then you collapsed..

"Damn you should have kept your guard up Brian!" A angry voice shouted. "Guys you're going to wake her up!" Another one shouted. "I suggest Tyler to calm his fucking nerves, I was able to burn the phone so no evidence and also destroyed the earpiece.Well I don't know where to put the gun its too good to throw or destroy to be honest." A more calm voice said. You opened your eyes and look around your surroundings. "Tyler you got this!" A guy wearing a red jacket with white straps around its arm said. The guy who answered the door pulled you out of the basement.You started to recall what happened.
"It was foolish of you to go down there Y/n" He said and you were confuse on how he knew your name. "How f*cking rude of me Im Tyler" He said while closing the wall and going upstairs to the rooms. He brought you to his room. "Damn our gangs could have been partner but you made a foolish move." He stated while looking for some clothes at his closet. You can't help yourself but look at his perfect jawline and his brown hair. He threw a shorts and a oversized t-shirt.
"Uhh? Do you mind?" You said while grabbing the clothes he snickered and turned around.
After you got to put on the clothes he took your clothes and placed it at a laundry basket. He removed his shirt and you stared at his muscular bod. He caught you staring so he looked at you coming close with a smirk.

"First time to see abs Y/n ?" He snickered. You blushed and looked him at the eye.
"No I have seen more m-muscual guys than you!" You said with a bit of stutter. He laughed and sat at the bed.
"Your Father and Evan have talked..You are currently going to stay here until Mister L/n agree on the partnership." You can't believe on what Tyler said.
"And Im in charge of you which means we're going to be roomies for a bit." Tyler said while lying down his bed. You stood up and looked at him but you can't help but blush at him. "I wont bite you know?" Tyler said while looking at you, He had enough and pulled you to the bed but you keep turning any sides of the bed until it stopped when Tyler place on top of you. " T-Tyler?" you looked at his eyes and he was blushing his face was about to be close to your face when you both heard the door opening. You both just hugged each other and pretended to be asleep.

"Huh Asleep ey Imma give you guys privacy.." The voice said and closed the door when he got out. You both opened your eyes, "Im guessing that was Nogla he is known to barge in at any room." Tyler said. You yawned " I better sleep Goodnight Tyler.." You said as you faced the other side. "Goodnight tomato" Tyler said hugging you by the waist.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi Its my first time doing this one shot things and I think this was  long It's 1101 words long thats without this end-roll? Im typing.
But yea my first one shot kinda sucks but I hoped you enjoyed it lol and also Im willing to take any request or tips on doing this. I'll really going to appreciate the help so yeahhh
Good bye I guess 😬👋🏻