Cowboy gunslinger

-okay talon doesn't exist in this fan fic. I'm sorrryyyyy but I got to far ahead in my story when I was writing it on paper then I realized Crap Talon exists. SOO TALON DOESNT EXIST IN THIS STORY!! I'm sorry 😓-

"(Y/N)!!!!" Tracer screamed as she saw the apartment building burst into flames. Tracer put the cat in a safe area and called Winston. "Winston? WINSTON?! OMNICS HAVE ATTACKED THIS APARTMENT. (Y/N)'s APARTMENT!"  Tracer said as she was screaming through the phone. She was pacing back and forth. "Okay I'll be over there quick with Mercy and a few others. Tracer. DO. NOT. GET. HER. Your chronic excelerator will get damaged." Winston said sternly through the phone. "Okay okay fine just hurry! PLEASE!!" Tracer hung up and went back to Midnight who was huddled in a corner pupils dilated and her ears back. "It's going to be alright Midnight. Don't worry." Tracer said almost tearing up.

After a couple minutes Reaper and Moira were the first to arrive. "Mercy, Winston, and McCree are coming soon." Moira said calmly. Reaper became a shadowy mist so he didn't get his edgy cloak on fire. Moira soon joined looking for me. "THERE!" Moira said as she rushed over to me to try and heal me. As she was healing me Reaper picked me up.I was unconscious and hardly breathing. My face was covered with ashes. I was bleeding from my head mostly while a couple other wounds. The flames got bigger. "The only way out is the window." Reaper said slowly in a swap voice. Moira instantly broke the window and jumped out the window as glass cut her clothes but nothing to major. Reaper was next. He turned into a mist as he floated down with me in his arms. Reaper walked swiftly to Tracer with me in his arms. "(Y/N)!!!!" Tracer said as she teleported to Reaper. "MERCY COME QUICK!!" Tracer said as Mercy flew to her. "This might take a while" Mercy said. "Moira can you heal her while I heal you?" Moira nodded even though she hated Mercy she agreed. She began to spray a magical golden gas over me while Mercy used her staff to repair me even faster. I immediately shot up and began to cough. "What the fuck happened?" I said trying. To find her words. "Y-you almost died..." Tracer said as she began to cry. "H-how...?" I asked still flabbergasted at the whole situation. Then I started crying. "I-I'm sorry..." I said as I tried to stand, but of course she lost her balance and fell backwards and was caught by a very annoyed Reaper. "T-thank you all I don't even know most of y-" my eyes landed on a cowboy gunslinger which caused a blush to appear on my face. "Uh hi I'm (Y/N) and I love anime and video games and my favorite subject is (F/S)"I said trying to avoid it being awkward. I avoided everyone's eyes and just looked down trying not to fail more then I already did.

As I said before no Talon and I know I know okay. "OH BUT TALON IS A HUGE PART OF THE GAME!!" YEAH... I just already wrote stuff with Reaper, Moira, Sombra, Etc. So I just decided WELP NO TALON. I apologize again.