Chapter 2: Telling him my feelings

Chester's POV: I walked in the living room with Parker and he was a blushing mess. "Parker... Are you okay??" I asked him and he just said "Yeah" Without turning around. I sat on the couch beside him and I heard the doorbell right "That must be Angel" Parker said "Maybe" I said while getting up. I open the door and seen Angel right there I let her in and we sat on the couch. "Angel... Parker and I have to tell you something" I said "You guys are dating" She said "What no... We're gay" Parker said. "Aww I want you guys to date... 😭😭😭 I'm sad now" Angel said, I looked at Parker and back at Angel she was crying... "Angel... I can't tell my crush that I love him" I said to her "Just tell him that you love him" She said while wiping her tears. I took a deep breath and I took Parker to his room "Chester why are we in my room???" He asked me "Parker..." I said to him "Yeah??" He asked "Come on Chester just tell him you like him" I said in my head "Chester... Look this will ruin our friendship... But I like you" Parker said while turning away from me. I was shocked I thought he was never going to like me back "If you don't like me back then I should of never done that" Parker said while getting up from the bed. "Parker... I... I love you, I said as he was turning around to face me. I was so scared to tell you that I had feeling for you" I said while looking down with a tears in my eyes. Parker came to me and wiped my tears with his thumbs, I looked at him "Chester... I love you too and yes I had feelings for you too but, I was so scared to tell you" He said while pinning me to the bed. I looked at him shocked but, I couldn't hold it in anymore I want his soft lips on mine.

Parker's POV: I want Chester's soft lips on mine, so I leaned in and kissed his lips. He kissed back as he wipes his arms around my neck, I didn't hear Angel come in but, she was recording everything for her YouTube channel. But she left. Me and Chester breaks apart and I asked him something "Chester will you love to be my boyfriend??" "Yes Parker I love to be your boyfriend" He said back. I was so happy, I seen him and he was happy. Chester pulled me back into a kiss but, it was a long kiss this time. He flipped me over that I'm on the bottom and his on the top of me. "Babe we need to film a video" Chester said "No right now" I said, Chester was kinda upset, I sat up from the bed and Chester was on my lap. "I'm not getting a boner I'm not getting a boner" I said in my head "Parker... You're getting a boner" Chester said "Sh*t" I said in my head. I kissed Chester neck and I sucked on it to leave hickeys everywhere on his neck. Chester turned around and kissed my neck while sucking on it, I softly moaned. He left hickeys everywhere on my neck, he stopped and we went downstairs to record a video. After the video was over (Because I'm lazy😂) Chester and I went to my room and we lay down on the bed watching a scary movie. Chester was so close to me and he was scared when he saw the killer, "Shhh your baby is here" I said while kissing his head "Babe... Can I sleep with you tonight????" Chester asked me "Yeah sure baby... Wait why tho??" I asked "Ummm... No reason" He said "Okay you can sleep with me" I said while the movie was over. Chester took went to his room and got a pair sweats and he wanted to change in my room. I went to the bathroom and changed, when I got out of the bathroom Chester was changing into his sweatpants "AHHH" I said while coving my face "Parker I didn't see you" Chester said while walking to me "I-its f-fine" I said while looking at him and blushing. Chester pulled me in his arms and hugged me, I looked at him and I was supposed to hold him. I pushed Chester on the bed and I got on top of him while kissing him, I heard him moan in the kiss when I put my hand down his pants.

(I should end this here, stay tuned for chapter 3. Bai guys)