Chapter 5

Parker's POV: When I woke up, Chester wasn't there. I walked downstairs and saw Angel talking to Chester. "Morning Parker" Angel said with a smile on her face "Morning I say back, why are you here??" I question her. "Oh, some fans texted her and said they have a problem" Chester said, "Which one should we check out first??" I said while looking at them. "Ummmm... There is a young girl name Kayla, we can go to her first and then the rest different days" Angel said. "Okay, did she send us her address to ask her what happened??" I asked her, "Oh umm... Yeah it's on xxxx (Not giving any address so I just put xxxx) so, we can go and visit her" She said. "Okay" I said.

(At Night)

Chester's POV: "So, thanks to Angel, we can see what this girl Kayla needs" I said to him, "She didn't send Angel any videos, so let's just see what is happening" He said back. We drove for a few hours and we get to the house. "I think this is the house" I said "Okay, let's go" He said. We walked up to the door and Parker knocked on the door. A young girl opened the door, "Kayla right??" Parker asked, "Yeah" she said. "Can we come in and talk about what's going on??" Parker asked her, "Yeah, come in" she said. We went to the dining room and sat down, "So, what is going on??" Parker asked. "So, I kinda have to be quiet because he might hear" she said, "Who might hear??" I asked. I seen a guy behind her and just left, "Who's he??" I asked. "That's my roommate, at night he's always coming back from the woods and coming to my room, it just scares me. I really don't want to be his roommate anymore" Kayla said while crying, "Okay, so... We can stay the night to see what's happening okay" Parker said "Okay" she said.

Parker's POV: I set up the cameras around the house and I just need to ask to put it in Kayla's room. I knocked on her door "Hey, is it okay if I put a camera in your room??" I asked, she nodded and I placed it. "Just try to go to bed like normal" I said "Okay" she said. Me and Chester went out of the room and went to our room, "Okay, we don't have to share like always" I said "We're dating, we should sleep together and us I like sleeping together" Chester said while pushing his bed next to mine. Me and Chester fell asleep and someplace in the middle of the night, we heard a scream. We got up and ran to Kayla's room. "KAYLA" I yelled, I seen her roommate in her closet and I said "Come on, let's go" I said while running down the stairs. We got to the car and I heard Chester said "GO, HES RIGHT THERE" I started the car and told Kayla this "We're taking you back to our house and you can stay there for the night". We get home and she was still shaking "Angel, can you please take her to the guest room please" Chester said "On it" she said while taking her to the guest room. Me and Chester went to our separate rooms and we went to bed, "Hey Parker??" I heard Angel "Yeah, I was trying to sleep" I say back to her while sitting up "Sorry, but I'm getting ready to leave. I just wanted to let you know should I call the other people who has the same problem or what??" She said "Text them and text me when u get home" I said while yawning "Okay, night Parker" She said while shutting the door behind her "Night" I said while falling asleep.

That's the end of the story, stay tuned for the next chapter. Again Angel is my name, some people doesn't believe me that my name is Angel. But, stay tuned for the next chapter. I love you all💕

And thanks to Kaylalameman420 for being in it. And the rest of the people that commented on it, you will be in the next few chapters