The 11th chapters last page

The doctor walked back into the tardis, locking the door behind him. He dropped Clara off at home telling her to go and pack her things for another adventure, since he had regenerated and become young again. However, Clara wouldn’t be going on another adventure with him. The doctor flipped the switch to take off, it was easier this way.

The doctor moved about the console. While looking down he caught something small and red run past, a little girls giggle left echoing behind. He looked up, his eyes sad and aged. He knew that laugh, he would never be able to forget it, he could never forget any of the voices of his companions. Looking down at his hand, he could see the golden regenerative energy glow just above and below his skin. The sound of heeled boots tapping on grated metal came from behind him, his eyes stared straight on, before slowly turning to look where the familiar sound stopped, his head followed the movement, then his body. His eyes held sadness and happiness at who came to visit him before he had to say goodbye and let a new man take his place. Before him stood a woman wearing tall boots, a mini skirt, and a simple top covered by a leather jacket. The doctor was happy but also felt sad when he saw the hazel eyed red head.

"Amelia. . ." He said softly as she came closer to him. She put her hand up to the doctors face with a smile, he smiled a sad smile as he did the same. A slight golden glow could be seen running through the veins in his neck.

"Raggedy man. . ." her smile was bright but her eyes held a lingering sadness as a tear fell, landing on the Doctors glowing hand. They both knew what would soon come to pass.

"Goodnight." Everything around Amy slowed down to a crawl till it seemed frozen in time, just like a painting. She stepped back, fading away from this world.

Time sped back up, and a bright golden glow erupted from the doctors body. His hand snapped down and out to the side, matching his other, and his head is thrown back. The glow coverd his features entirely, making it barely possible to see a new man take his place.

 The glow coverd his features entirely, making it barely possible to see a new man take his place