Chapter 4:Lumina

Hidden Fears

Katie's POV

-My mind-

"H-huh? W-where am I?" I looked around inside this pitch black room. I stumbled around until the lights suddenly come on. "This is...this my old room. That's me as a kid..." I looked at myself as a kid playing with my friend Lumina. "I was so happy back then...ohhh where did it all go...huh lumina?" *A tear dropped and hit the ground. The floor turned into water and I sunk into the water. I reach out and something takes my hand.

"L-lumina....lumina is that you?" My eyes lit up with excitement. I hugged her tightly. She grinned and looked at me. She looks just like she did...on that unfaithful day. Lumina began to speak.

"Katie yes...it's me. Its been ages since we last talked. Well I am dead anyway." She giggled and patted my back.

"Hey come on Katie it's not your fault stop looking so gloomy"

"BUT I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! Why...why can't I sleep forever...then we can be friends for eternity...like we always talked about before.." I started to cry harder than before tears rolling down my eyes.

"H-hey there...don't cry Katie you're gonna...make me cry..." She picked up my chin and wiped my tears away. "It's all ok Katie I mau be gone but you will always have our memories. We'll meet again someday. You,Steven and I." She smiled and slowly began to fade away

"W-wait how did you...no don't go Lumina I need you!" I reached out for her hand before she muttered the words

"Shhh you don't need me anymore Katie you have him now. Now wake up Katie wake up. Wake up." Lumina's voice slowly turned into a familar teen's voice. It was Steven. I opened my eyes.

"Please wake up Katie....wake up baby!" Steven looked down at me tears in his eyes his voice turned cheerful as he saw my eyes open.

"I'm awake baby...thanks." I smiled at him as he leaned in to kiss me. Our warm lips press against each other. I bit down on his lip softly he enjoyed the feeling and returned the favour by slipping his tongue into my mouth nudging my tongue with his. "Awww look at them honey. I see that Katie is ok now" Steven's mom voice had a hint of worry in it but also some joy. "We're so happy you're ok Katie" Steven's dad said smiling at us.