Chapter:1 New Found Love

Sitting in the classroom taking notes as always, I hear the teacher say, "Students we have a new student, his name is Steven.' When I looked at him I knew him from somewhere, I just didn't know where. I saw him look at me I looked down at my desk. He put his hand on my shoulder and waved at me. I was the shy person in the school. He kept asking me questions over and over again.

Steven: "Hi! Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

Katie: "Why do you ask so many questions?"

Steven: "Aww come on i just wanna be friends."

-Bell Rings-

Teacher:

"Ok class all you gotta do is read over those note's and read the chapter tonight.Oh Katie may you let Steven copy your note's.You are my smartest student."  -winks-

(Katie's thoughts) 

Damn it! Oh gosh really out of ever one in this class you pick me.But he is pretty cute ehh what the heak. "Yes Ma'ma!" (says out loud)

(Seven's thoughts)

Yes! Thank God. Now I can get closer to her this is great.

Teacher: "Class dismissed. Have a nice day see you all tomorrow."

Steven: "Hay umm Katie is it? Umm I was wondering......ummm if you would sit at the lunch table with me. People say you sit alone, and well you can sit with me" -Smiles with hand behind my head with my eyes close-

Katie: "SURE!....sure that sounds cool I guess." (Trying to play it off)

-Lunch Time-

While I was in line for lunch I kept looking at the corner of my eye and saw steven looking at me. I'm trying so hard not to smile or laugh. When I got out of the lunch line I see Steven waving me down.When I sat down it was kinda weird cause their was no conversatiton.

Steven: "So where do I know you from?"

Katie: "Uh..... from an alley way."

Steven: "THAT WAS YOU!?!?"

Katie: "Yeah it was." (eyes start to tear up).

Steven:-Gives Katie a hug- "Its going to okay. So while we have this free time let's talk."

Katie:"Okay sure."

Steven's P.O.V

"Ok I'm going to ask you some questions.First, What's your number?" -I smile with teeth showing with hand behind head. "Second, what's your favorite kind of music? Third, has anyone ever told you,you have beautiful eyes, and a beautiful smile. And if you dont mind me asking what's your parents like?"

Before I could finsih my question's this guy named Unmei came to the table and puts his hand out to me for a hand sake.

Steven: "Hay.Unmei is it? Um...what you doin over here?"

Unmei: "Well I thought since your new here we could be best friends or some.And I never did catch your name.....Steven right?"

Katie:"Umm I'm gonna go." -Walks away from the table-

Seven: "Katie wait—"

-Bell Rings-

Every class I'm in, Steven's in. Is this a sign or something? And the teacher's always move him next to me. While the teacher was talking about Algebra I was in outer space. The teacher called my name for a question as always, when I'm not paying attiton then she get's smart but I always proof her wrong then she get's embarrased and goes to get some snack's for herself. And when she leaves I just draw in my drawing book. But since Steven was here I had someome to talk to. And this was the last class of the day.

Steven:"So how about the number?" -laughs

Katie: "Alright, alright. "-Gives Steven number-

Steven: "So where do you go after school?"

Katie: "The Library. I don't want to go home ever."

Steven :"Well you wanna hang out.I'd love for you to meet my parents."

Katie: "Ok."

-After School-

Steven: "So Katie if you dont mind me asking....what are you parents like?"

Katie:vm"I don't want to talk about it."

Steven:"Please please tell me

Katie: "Ughh ok ok. -sighs- My parents don't care about me, they dont even care if I died really. I had told them what had happened and they said 'Ok anything else...ok then bye' And I ran to my room and cried."

Steven: "Wow! Well you wanna come move with me? If your parent's don't care well..you can move with me and my family."

Katie:"Really?!? OK" -Runs to her parents house-

Steven: "WAIT! THERE"S SOMETHING I DIDN'T TELL YOU!"

**********

So how did you guy like the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it :)