Chapter 5 Home Alone

Steven P.O.V

When Katie and I got home Mom and Dad weren't there. I saw this note on the counter " To Steven & Katie Me and your Father are going out of town for a few day theirs food in the fridge and my number is on the fridge door. Be safe love mommy <3." "Hay Kaite Mom and Dad are going to be gone for a few days." I said yelling upstair. I went in the living room to watch tv. Katie came downstairs. "Steven I'm hungry can't you cook?" Katie said winning. Even though Katie knows I can cook she still chooses to ask me that question over and over again. "Yes Katie you know I can cook." "Then make me something to eat." She sais sitting next to me. I got up yo make us something to eat. When I was finish cooking dinner Katie was on the floor looking insane. "Here you go dinner is served. She grabbed the plate like savage beast and started eating the food. "S-slow down Katie. .." I said with a nervous voice. She gave me a devilish look and continued to eat. "Haha t-that's my little Angel. " I. Said nervously patting her head.

° °°°°°°°°°°°°

A few hours passed by Katie was in the room sleep and I was up paying Video Games. -Thoughts- " I haven't been in my Demon form in a while hmm it's best if I keep him in." I loomed at the clock it was 3:30 AM. "Oh wow it's getting late hmm I'll go cuddle up with Katie." I said going to my room. When I walked in the room I saw white wings Katie was at the window looking at the sky. She looked at me. "Change into your demon form." Katie said as she continued to look at me. I didn't say anything I changed into my Demon form. She came to me and hugged me. "Katie l-let's just go to sleep ok." I said changing back to my human form. Katie also changed back. We cuddled up and went to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh the next morning I woke up with Katie gone. And I smelled breakfast, I went downstairs to find breakfast on the table. K-Katie y-you cooked b-breakfast....???" I said with a surprised look on my face I took a bite of everything on the plate.  I almost passed out from the flavor.

°°°°°°°°°°

A few hours later I heard the house phone ring. It was from my mom. "Hi mom how's everything. " I said with a smile on my face. "This isn't your mother. .....but I have your mother and father they will die for what they have done." This mysterious person said. "What the hell.-

That's the end of this chapter enjoy.