WTF?!

Aaron's POV
I was walking Down town then I saw a girl she ran so I chased her then I was hit in the head I woke up to see I was in a dark room completely naked next to me was Laurence and Zane both naked except for Zane, then all of a sudden my body was chained up and I was moved on some conveyor.
When I got in there was the girl I was chasing she was completely naked but unchained...
Laurence POV
I was sleeping in my bed until someone tranqed me I awoke in a room completely naked and chained, Aaron and Zane was here as well but for some reason Zane was still clothed, then Aaron's chains moved on some conveyor.
I felt mine start to move to and it dragged me threw a dark room when I saw light I saw garroth standing there just smiling at me he was but naked...
  Zane's POV
I was walking down town on lovers lane when I was hit in the head by a bat, I awoke to find myself in dark room with Aaron and Laurence
Who were but naked for some reason then all of a sudden Aaron moved forward a little before shooting off like a jet on a conveyor.
Then I saw Laurence shake a little before shooting down steep tunnel into the ground, I then felt my chains move a little then I shot backwards when I finally gained my sight back I saw KC in a pink bra and skirt  " what's going on KC!?" I said but she didn't say anything she just smiled with perverted intentions...