Aarons pleasure

Aaron's POV
After a long stare she advanced towards me then placing her hand on my dick she started to massage it making me loudly moan she smiled and turned around and walked backwards putting her ass right on my hard dick shoving it inside of her and she started to push in and out practically fucking herself with my dick after doing this for about a minute turning me on after doing all kinds of things Aaron's pleasure got the best of him she unlocks his chains and go to walk out the door until I grab her wrist and pull her into me then pushing her onto the wall massaging her breast whilst sucking on the other one then I pick her up a drop her on the bed on all fours and I jump behind her and start fucking her ass putting my hole dick in, making her scream with pleasure then started massaging her breasts as well making her moan and scream even louder until I flipped her over smiling putting my dick in her Virgina making her moan louder than before then I started to suck on her breasts making her moan so loud I couldn't help it anymore I started to massage both breasts whilst fucking her more and more faster by the second then kissing her sweet spot on the neck after a while we stopped and we both collapsed on the bed and went to sleep with my dick still in her ass with my hands on her breasts.