The joy of love

Zane's POV
Aaron and a girl moaning and screaming of pleasure in the distance made me uncomfortable...
When it stopped it was replaced by Laurence and garroths moaning and screaming of pleasure then I understood what was going on I looked at kawaii~chan with a dirty smile and she blushed because of my experience with ein I New how to escape duck tape but I wanted to wait after awhile of kawaii chan doing all kinds of things to my dick she looked a bit disappointed that I haddent monad yet so she took of my pants and jackets and took off my boxers using her teeth but before she did anything I escaped the duck tape pulling her up spinning her around and hold her by her waist.
"You know you could've just asked me" I whispered and she blush a deep red and I put my dick straight up her ass making her moan with pleasure I started to go faster whilst whispering lewd things then I stopped and put her on the bed and started to suck on one boob whist massaging the other and snaking my hand to her virgina then massaging it so much she moaned louder than any of the others with so much pleasure until she flipped me over
Putting my dick straight into her virgina and moaned loud I flipped her back over and looked at her and smiled I started to fuck her slowly getting faster and faster then moving my hand down to her ass and fingering her ass whilst fucking her virgina making her moan so loud with my other hand I massaged her breasts individually making her scream and moan with pleasure really loud until we collapsed and fell asleep my hand still on her ass my dick still in her virgina and my other hand on her breast and my mouth still sucking on her other one.