Information

Name: Noah Banks

Name: Noah Banks

Age: 10,000 years old (looks 17)

Species:Nephilim/ Tribrid (Angle/Witch,Vampire,Werewolf)

Backstory: When Noah's mom was young she fell in love with a man named James at the time she didn't know he was an angle. They spent 3 years together living their best life and in that time they fell deeper in love then Ella (Noah's mom name) found out she was pregnant.

When she finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but she realized something was wrong because his eyes weren't normal so she asked james and later discovered the truth.

Many years later when Noah grew up he started to realize he was special like he was super fast, had great strength but he started gaining a hunger he didn't know how to deal with it. One nigh Noah left his home and attacked a man draining him of his blood killing him.

Few days later their it a full moon and Noah started felling the effects like his bones breaking and rebuilding over and over until he was in his wolf form after the moon's effect finally ended.

Over the years Noah learned how to control the beast and blood lust but he started having strange dreams the night of his 14th birthday he drempt about words so every moring when he woke he would write down those words and repeat them he later learned it was witch craft.

Many years later Noah found out that is mother was dieing and he tried his best to find a way to heal her but none worked so he never left her side he watched his mother die and he blamed his father for never being around so he ran way.

Threw the years Noah has learned how to control his magic with other abilities and grow he also found out that he could die after trying many times but didn't age past 20 and that Nephilim.

And the rest is history.

Nathaniel buzolic as Kol mikaelson

The Originals cast as themselves

The vampire diaries cast as themselves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love the name Noah♥