Chapter 5

Noah pov

Today was just a normal day for me at least I've figured out a way to bring Kol back I'll take alot of magic when talked to Nik about he told me we should just go to Orleans which is perfect by me but after everyone's dead.

So right now I'm just walking around the street's of Mystic Falls taking a little break from killing its ruining my nails.

Anyways I wondered in to the woods visiting the place where Klaus killed his hybrids the place holds great magic energy.

The energy up for the taking I'm gonna need it when I get to Orleans from what I heard from Nik vampires are ruling oved the witches but things are gonna change once I arrive.

I arrived at the Lockwood cellar when I felt a presence "well well well if it isn't my late husband."

"Uh Sylis." I mumbled "what do you want?" I asked taking a seat in the middle of the cellar.

"Nothing...just wanna know why your not dead?" He said getting closer.

"I know your hot and all but you don't have to be stupid too?" I asked rhetorically rolling my eye's.

"Is that anyway to talk to your husband--"

"Ex-husband I 'died' and you remarried Tatiana the doupleganger so..." I closed my eye's and started to siphon the magic.

"What are you doing?"

"Sylis what does it look like I'm taking the power from this place." I said in a 'duh' tone "you may be immortal but your kinda dumb."

"I may not know a few things but I do know what Klaus is afraid of and the fears that lie in you." I felt his breathe on my neck it didn't really scare me as much as it discussed me.

"You may know my fears but you can do nothing about them I'm not as weak as your other victims plus I know all your tricks so I'm good." I opened my eye's after taking all the energy from the hybrid sacrifices.

"Come on babe why don't we go down memory lane." Sylis pulled me on my feet then rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to were I could feel his semi-hard dick on my ass.

"As tempting as vampire sex sounds I'll have to make raincheck I'm too busy with killing and power at the moment." I pulled away from him walking to the exit.

"Come on." Sylis appeared behind me again and whispered in my ear "I could fuch you right here and now rought just like you like it." He kissed my neck lightly I could feel his smirk on my skin.

"Like I said tempting but maybe later bye." I twisted my wrist and snapped his neck with my magic and sped off to the death of the witches further in the woods.

Time skip

After gathering the power from the dead witches and councle members I walked myself in to the home of the Salvatore's for fun.

"Ow~ boys~" I greated as I walked in and took a seat on their leather sofa.

"What do you want?" Damon walked down the stairs with only a towel rapped around his waist.

"Why don't you look irresistible." I purred seductively "maybe not as fit as your brother but not bad at all." I finished and took a stand headed to the older Salvatore brother.

"You didn't answer my question." Damon narrowed his eyes.

"Well if you must know I need you to get something for me." I stood in front of him out face's centimeters apart.

"That is?" He questioned

"The Bennett grimoire from your little friend Bonnie." I circled my fingers around his chest getting a rise out of him.

"Why's that? Don't you have your own?"

"Yes but I need another powerful grimoire to complete a spell I'm making so would you be a dear and get it for me." I whispered in his ear.

"Sure." Damon so weak minded.

"Once you get the book bring it to me at Klaus mansion just knock and I'll answer." I left the house going back to Nik's for some well needed sleep.

______________________________________

Boom (🎆) Chapter 5