Chapter 1

(Noah's eyes in his vampire and werewolf form⬆⬆)

Noah pov

Flaskback
*Norway 10 century*

I've been travelling all round the world trying to find out what I am only to come to disappointment so I chose to settle in a vicking village living next to a beautiful family the Mikaelson's.

Life for me is normal I feed on people at night and practice my abilities I also found a way to not shift on full moon's only when I want.

*Knock Knock*

I heard a knocking at my door putting down my spellbook I answered the door to my surprise it was one of the mikaelson kids.

"Hello sir my mother told me to ask you if you'd like to have dinner with us." Said the kid with a thick english accent. "Ah where are my manners my name is Kol mikaelson." He bowed and kissed my hand.

He's a charmer. "Well tell your mother that I'll be there momentarily I just need to clean." I responded

"Will do sir." He smiled and walked home when he was far enough I vamp sped to my room to change to look more suitable then I headed over to the mikaelson house.

I knocked on the door and another one of their children opened the door. "Hello sir mother and father have been expecting you, my name is Elijah my siblings are preparing themselves please come in." He said these kids have great manners.

I walkes into the small but comfortable cottage to meet Mr. and Mrs.Mikaelson with smiles.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs.Mikaelson you have a lovely home thank you for inviting me." I finished shaking their hands just then their children showed up.

"Yes Mr.Banks it's lovely to have you here call me Esther and this my husband Mikael come meet our children." She ushered me closer to their children. "This is our oldest Finn, second Elijah, then Niklaus, Kol, second youngest Rebekah and the youngest Henrik." She stated pointing to the children.

"It is truly lovely to meet you all." I smiled shaking thier hands.

Time skip (ten years)

I was practicing sword fighting with Niklaus beacuse Mikael wanted me to learn I'm basically apart of the family after Esther found out I didn't have parents.

We were fighting trading blows back and back with an audience. "Come on Noah actually put a fight." Klaus said with a teasing smirk.

I could see he was getting tired and I took that as my chance I fliped the sword out of his and put the tip of my blade to kis neck. "Come on Klaus put up a fight." I taunted with a smirk.

"Already you win." He put his hands up I laughed and helped him stand patting his back I felt that was good training so I walked to my little home but I bumped into someone and I fell on top of them.

"Ah Noah just who I wanted to see." I know that voice Kol I smiled and got up the helped him. "I wanted to ask you if you could help me with my magic?" He asked.

"Wait ou have magic to?" I asked because I didn't know others has magic.

"Yah I'm witch and I guess your one too and I have my mother's books to practice with." He picked up this large book with words inside then I thought I have some of these.

"Oh you have a book too I have about 4 and the spells I have I made myself come let me show you." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my cottage to find my books.

"I didn't know you could make up spells." Kol said confused

I got my books and put them on the table for Kol. "They just came to me in a dream." I said like no big deal.

"Wow these spells look really complicated dou mind if I have one?" Kol asked I shook my head.

"Sure I always have more." I gave the book to him he kept saying 'thank you' over and over.

Time skip

Over the time Kol and I became close we would always come to my house to practice magic and have fun.

Everytime I'm around him my heart beats like crazy I think I might like him but all the fun we had came to an end when be didn't come over for magic training.

One night I was cleaning and heard screaming and cracking me being me went outside to see Klaus shifting I didn't know he was a wolf.

"Stand back we must kill this creature." I heard Mikeal say to his wife but she convinced him she could suppress his wolf side instead of killing him.

I chose to ignore it and head home because it wasn't my problem.

A couple days later Kol came knocking on my door. "What?" I said irritated beacuse we haven't talked in a while.

"I have to tell you something can you invite me in?" He asked looking at the ground.

"Sure come in." I invited him in we sat at my table in silence until I spoke up. "So what do you want to talk about."

"My mother turned us into monsters." He said like I know what he's talking about. "And our father killed her and fleed me and my siblings are leaving an I want you to come with us."

"Ok wait what kind of monster did she turn you into? Where are you going?" I asked

He looked ashamed "she...she turned us into vampires." Oh thats not bad I'm a vampire.

"Ok sure I'll come along but when are you and your siblings leaving?" He smiled.

"Know actually." Oh um ok I got up and walked to my room gathering my books and meet Kol by the door.

"Come on." I pulled him out the cottage and meet up with the other mikaelson kids but someones missing. "Where's Henrick?" I asked everyone they looked down.

"He died." Finn said know I feel terrible.

I looked at my feet felling bad bring him up so I has and idea so I put my hand out in the center they looked confused.

"I wanna make a packed since we're the last ones left something like 'Always and Forever' it means were always their for eachother forever." I said they smiled.

"Always and Forever." We said together and headed out.

______________________________________
I hope you guys like the story and many chapters a head and some flashbacks.

1091 words