Chapter 3 || new girl becomes popular with the guys ||

Author's POV:

"Hey Lucy, Chloe, how's life?" Mary asked the two girls. "Eh! The normal. Mums been busy with work, Dad's gone off hanging out with women again while starting his drinking habit." Chloe said. Mary sighed heavily. "What about you Lu?" Chloe asked. Lucy hummed in thought.

"It was good. Guess what?" Lucy said. The three girls looked at her waiting for her to continue. "I'm dating Natsu!" She said. The three screamed and started cheering loudly. "Finally!" Sophia exclaimed rather loudly.

The four laughed. "I'll meet you girls at class. I need to get something from my locker first." Chloe said before walking off. "Okay see you later!" They said and headed to class.

Chloe's POV:

As I was walking to my locker, someone pushed me into the lockers. "Watch where your walking slut!" A unfamiliar girl said before her and her gang started laughing with her.

They walked off and I sighed in relief. 'Whenever Mark isn't at school, that's when people start to beat and tease me.' I thought and sighed deeply through my nose before walking to my locker.

I put the key in, turned it to the right and opened the small metal green door. I took my folder and English papers out before a letter fell from the middle shelf. I picked it up from the ground and read it slowly, already dreading the read.

'Hey slut it's your worst nightmare,
Listen clearly and closely.
If you don't leave Mark and his friends alone,
I will hurt your friends one by one.
Be a good girl and ignore them.
Toodaloos~'

'SHIT' I thought before slamming the locker closed before running to the girls. I walked into the room before flopping into my seat. "Girls I need to tell you something. Just stay silent." I whispered they nodded their heads.

"I've been given a death and threat letter. It said if I don't ignore Mark, they'd hurt you girls one by one." I whispered. They gasped in horror.

"We need to tell them." Mary whispered. I shook my head. "Tell them but not Mark. He can't know." I said. Lucy looked at me and put her hand on my right shoulder. "Maybe we can tell the guys, if you get another letter, tell him. He's got to know Chlo." She said. I nodded my head.

We could hear screams and guys talking in the classroom and corridor. "Great. The schools slut is back again." We said in usion. We laughed. "Well if it isn't the biggest weakling in the school." Christa said.

"Oh look, it's a living breathing barbie doll. Aren't you meant to be with Ken or something? Actually. Where is he?" I said smirking devilishly. She scoffed and walked to her seat.

'This is going to be a long and tiring day of school.' I thought before dozing off looking out of the window.