Confessions (Jungwoo)

It's hard to be heard when no one wants to listen. It's even harder to be seen if no one's interested. But there you are, even quieter and softer than me and you give me all of your attention which grabs everyone else's.

Y/N: Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

I sat down frustrated once again because the Math teacher refused to listen to my explanation on why I couldn't get his homework done. Everyone on the table laughed which just made me feel worse.

Lucas: Yeoreobun, I made the soccer team!!

And just like that everyone continued with what they were doing and I was ignored. It's not that they're not good friends, they are, they can just be a pain in the neck sometimes.

Jungwoo: Don't worry, I'll listen to you.

Jungwoo smiled at me softly and I instantly felt more relaxed. He's an angel in disguise; I could swear my life on that.

Y/N: Well, yesterday was super lame, I tried getting everything done on time but nothing was working out and yeah, I had to go for a family thing and we got back super late and I tried staying up to finish his work but you know sleep is my weakness.

I ranted and Jungwoo snickered and when I looked around everyone was now focused on us. This happens a lot more often than it should and I don't know how to feel about it.

Y/N: Oh, so now you guys are interested?

Jungwoo looked around and smiled while shaking his head while I glared at everyone. Everyone just laughed at my outburst and we all continued enjoying our lunch. Soon the bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

I had Chemistry next and so did Sana and Haechan so we all got up and left while the rest were still getting their stuff together. The chemistry teacher was really strict and hated late comers so we rushed.

Y/N: Bye everyone!

Lucas: What's the rush?

Sana: We have Chemistry next.

Haechan: Better to not be late.

Jungwoo: Okay, bye then, good luck!

Chemistry wasn't boring for once, we were doing qualitative analysis and watching all the colours change and disappear because of the reactions was actually interesting. I was observing how iodine solution reacts to silver nitrate when I heard some of the girls talking about Jungwoo.

Girl 1: Did you guys hear? Nayeon's going to confess to Jungwoo after school!

Girl 2: Seriously? No, not my Jungwoo oppa.

She frowned and gave out a heavy sigh which caught everyone's attention. Feeling embarrassed she apologised to everyone and they continued with what they were doing.

Girl 3: Isn't he dating someone already?

Girl 1: I thought the same thing but apparently not. What a shame.

Girl 2: Do you think he'll say yes?

Girl 1: Who knows? He's hard to read.

I smiled on the last one; he is definitely hard to read. He looks happy most of the time but you can never tell what he's thinking. I wonder if he'll say yes though... I don't want him to.

I've liked him for a while now, I just haven't had the guts to tell him and I know he's pretty popular too so that stops me from approaching him sometimes. Maybe I should tell him before it's too late?

Sana: You definitely should.

Y/N: What?

Sana: You were thinking out loud.