23

ART-VENTURE TIME 💎

Thinking Of Revamping Your Bedroom ? Make It Match Your Personality By Using The Right Hue .

1. Pretty 'n' Pink 💗

- You could teach Barbie a thing or two about being girly . The color pink will make your room stand out and let your unique personality shine . Want to add more sparkle to your room ? Ask your parents to help you paint a glitter coat over the pink walls !

2. Lovely Lavender 💜

- There's no doubt you're called the sweetest among your pals . With a lighter shade of purple , your room becomes a place of elegance that reflects the regal flair of a modern-day princess . Hanging a floral poster or even a dried flower wall decor will liven up the space .

3. Baby Blue 💙

- If you consider your room as your haven , then a lighter shade of blue will help create a dreamy and relaxing effect . How about sticking white cloud decals and glow-in-the-dark stickers on your wall so you can pretend you're floating on air .

4. Bright Yellow 💛

- Social and optimistic - two perfect words to describe this energetic color . Yellow brings out a lively vibe , and if you're bold enough to paint your walls in this shade , your bedroom will look perkier . Adding sunflower decors or white stripes on the walls will complement the rest of your room . Make sure to keep a pair of sunglasses handy since it might get too sunny inside .

5. Creamy White 💭

- Cool and relaxing , that's how your best friends feel when they step inside your room . You love creating a calming connection with everyone and you know how important it is to find inner balance (you need your " me time " sessions ) . Add some comfy beanbags and posters on your white walls to personalize your room even more .

6. Alarming Red ❤️

- If you describe yourself as fiery and passionate , then red is your go-to-color ! Pick room accents in this bold color to make your space look more vibrant . If you enjoy being heard , go ahead and hang a whiteboard where you can jot down all your thoughts every day .