24

FUN FOR FREE

The Best Things In Life Are Free , They Say . We Say : Free Things Are Waaaaaaay Better When Shared With Others

💟 Do An Experiment

- Blowing bubbles is a fun activity , but it's more enjoyable making them , especially the old-school way . Soap and water my now be the go-to-tools for making bubbles , but did you know that squishing gumamela flowers and mixing 'em with water also does the trick .

💟 Create Unlimited Art

- Design a larger than life masterpiece at the beach with the sand as your never ending canvas and a twig as your brush .

💟 Write Silly Songs

- Convince your siblings to do a musical collaboration with you using popular catchphrases from all the tv shows you like ! Once you're all happy with the words , create a catchy tune for it .

💟 Have A Massage Circle

- Who needs a trip to the spa when you can get free massages ? Just look for a comfortable spot in your home and have your family members form a circle , facing the back of each member . Ask them to sit down and give the person in front of them a massage . After 10 minutes , turn to the opposite side and do the same .

💟 Watch And Learn Something

- Go bird watching , stargazing , and making out shapes from cloud formations . These seemingly boring activities will surprise you !

💟 Tell A (Funny) Story

- Take a quick stroll outside your house with your pals and list down random things you see along the way . For example : stone , man scratching his head , car , dancing tree . After a few minutes , go back inside and make a story out of all things you saw . Each one of you has to read your story out loud , so expect a lot of laughs while doing so .

💟 Make Your Own Board Game

- Creativity and imagination are all you need ( okay , used folders and art materials , too . ) take ideas from your fave board games and do a mash up of all the game guidelines that you deem cool (snakes and ladders scramble , everyone ! ) or better yet , create a totally new concept and make own rules .