30

🌸 Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

🌸 I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

🌸 Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

🌸 Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

🌸 You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

🌸 Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

🌸 You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

🌸 So many books, so little time.

🌸 You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough .

🌸 In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

🌸 Don't walk behind me ; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

🌸 If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

🌸 If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals .

🌸 A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you .

🌸 Always forgive your enemies ; nothing annoys them so much.

🌸 I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

🌸 Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Copy Right To Owners 💋💋