Chapter 15: Ek Larka Or Larki Kabhi Bhi Sirf Dost Nehi Hosakte 🍁

"And why are you suddenly here?", Darshan gave Aarushi a suspicious look.

"Came for for a vacation. Was getting bore in my house so just thought to come.", Aarushi smiled at Neha.

"Bohot Accha Kiya.", Neha smiled back at her.

"But why here? You can go somewhere else.", Darshan asked.

Aarushi looked at Darshan and said, "Neha why do you still have this useless thing in your house?"

Darshan sat straight on the chair.
"Because I really need help to clean my room so yes for a while I have to keep him here, then we can throw him out.", Neha said.

"Oye you two don't forget you guys became friends because of me. I'm the common friend.", Darshan said.

"Oye tape recorder, why you always play the same thing. Now please change it. We heard it already for a million of times.", Aarushi rolled her eyes.

"Tu Kitne Din Rehnewali Hai Baata Pehle.", Darshan asked directly.

"Hww, look look how rude this boy became. I'm not gonna leaving, I'm staying here for forever.", Aarushi said.

"Not happening. Whenever you come na you take some Musibaat with you.", Darshan said.

"Neha I swear I'll punch him right now.", Aarushi warned him.

"Darsh, why are you saying like this. She just came. Can't you shut your mouth for a while.", Neha said to him.

"But...", Darshan looked at her and stopped.

Aarushi laughed in victory and said, "She loves me more."

"Hehe, Very Funny.", Darshan said and walked to the next room.

"Aaruu.", Neha called as Darshan left.

Aarushi laughed again and said, "I love to tease him, look at his face."

She laughed some more.

"And the thing is he's so possessive about you, like, I'm her best friend, don't you dare to become that.", Aarushi copied him.

Neha laughed and nodded her head negatively.

"Now who's gonna help me to arrange my wardrobe?", Neha asked loudly that Darshan could hear from the next room.

"Tell your 'AARU' to help you.", He shouted from the next room.

"Ok done then you'll arrange the bookshelf.", Neha shouted again.

"Ok done.", The answer came.

Aarushi and Neha looked at eachother and laughed.

* * *

"Hey listen I'm gonna come back in just few minutes.", Darshan said as he hung up the call.

Neha nodded softly.

"But where are you going?", Aarushi asked.

"Why would I tell you?", Faking a smile Darshan said.

"Bhar Me Ja Tu.", Aarushi shouted behind him as he left.
Neha chuckled.

"Where he went?", Aarushi asked to Neha.

"May be Upasana's phone was that.", She told.

"Now who is she?", Aarushi asked.

"You don't know who is Upasana?", Neha asked.

"No.", Aarushi nodded negatively.

"His girlfriend.", Neha said.