Chapter 5 : The Girl 🍁

"You packed your bags?", Darshan asked to Neha, who was busy in typing a mail to her client.

"Hmm?", She hummed.

"Are you done with your packing?", Darshan asked again.

"What packing?", Without looking at him asked.

"Miss. Neha forgot?", He asked in surprise, "It happend first time in my 24 years of lifetime.", Darshan chuckled on his own statement.

"What are you talking about?", Neha again asked being absent minded.

"You really forgot?", Darshan asked again. "I have a concert tomorrow in Kolkata. How can you forget?", He asked.

"Arey I remember.", She said, still typing. "But I'm not coming.", She added.

"What?", He asked.

Neha stopped typing and looked at him.

"I can't Dee. I've some meeting with my client tomorrow. Sorry.", She rolled her lower lip.

"This is not done.", He sat on the couch. "You can't ditch me now.", He added.

"I go with you to every concert of yours, Ek Me Nehi Ja Saki To Keya Ho Gaya.", She said.

"Har Baar Jati Hai Toh Isa Bar Kuy Nehi?", He asked like a baby.

"I have my work Darshan.", She said again.

He lowered his head and said nothing. After a moment he looked up and said, "I hate you for ditching me at the end moment."

He stood up and walked into his room.

"But I love you.", Neha shouted with a giggle.

"Liar.", His shout came.

"Accha you need any help to pack your bags?", Neha asked.

"No. I don't need you. I can do by myself.", He huffed.

Neha said nothing only waited for the next.

1,2,3 she counted.

"Neha."

She laughed softly.

"Help me na.", His soft cry came.

"Why? You don't need me right?", She asked.

"Come Na Yaar. Kuch mil nehi Raha.", He said.

"What else can I expect from you?", sighing out loudly she shut down her laptop and stood up while shouting "Coming."

* * * *

"Darshan weak up. Darshan.", Darshan felt someone was pushing him.

"2 minutes Neha.", He murmured.

Darshan half opened his eyes and saw a figure in a blue t-shirt.

"From when you started wearing glasses? And why you're looking like a man.", He asked in a sleepy voice.

"It's Vishal Darshan. Neha is in Mumbai.", The male voice came.
Darshan pushed his eyelids forcefully and looked at Vishal properly.

"Oh Vishal. That's why and I thought why Neha is in a boy cut hairstyle.", He rubbed his eyes.

Vishal slapped rolled his eyes and said, "We're getting late for the concert Darshan. Get ready fast."

"Yah give me 2 minutes.", He sat up on the bed.

"Are you serious? You'll get ready in just 2 minutes and I have to believe that? I'm giving you 20 minutes get ready, now.", Vishal left the room. And Darshan ran into the washroom.

* * * *

"It has been always a great pleasure to me to perform in Kolkata. Thank you so much. So it's the last song of tonight. Wanna end it with 'Chogada'?", Darshan asked.

"Yesssss!!!", A shout came from the huge crowd.

"Ok then let's do it."

The music started playing behind. Darshan was about to start the song when suddenly it started raining. It made Darshan so happy. He started singing with a whole level of energy.
And after finishing the song he left the stage. A few people were waiting for him in the back stage.

He went to them, clicked pictures, gave autograph. He was busy in all these when he saw from the corner of his eyes a girl entered to the back stage, totally wet. She flipped her hair back and said, "Can I get a autograph please?"

"Yah sure.", Darshan raised his head and looked at her.  And for a second his eyes stuck on her.

He kept staring.

"Autograph?", The girl said again.

"Oh yea. Paper?", Darshan asked.

"I don't have any paper.", She said with a sad face.

"You can give it on my hand.", She expanded her hand towards him.

Darshan smiled and said, "It's totally wet. Ink will not work on it."

"Oh yah.", The girl looked at the boy beside her. He was holding a Diary.

"Bhai can I please get a paper. Please.", She begged.

Without saying anything the boy ripped off a page form his diary and gave that to the girl.

She became happy and said, "Thank you so much."

She gave that to Darshan.

"Name?", He sighed on the paper.

"Upasana.", The girl said with a smile on her face.

Sorry for the delay.
Hope you're enjoying. 💙