xxi.

« ʚɞ »

"Okay, see you later Tzu."

Momo fixed her hair as she enters the chemistry room abit early, which is where the thesis project started.

She was glad that her teacher finally got back to school cause boy was she stressing over the thesis project to Tzuyu last last day.

Anyways, one thing is.. Momo forgot that her partner in the project is no one but

Myoui Mina. Yes, the Mina that she hated so much but now she's unknowingly adoring her cause of how Mina changed yet she doesn't know it was her.

So as she entered the room, when she saw the girl, she smiled and tried to reach her out.

She sat beside Mina, not knowing that it's her. though Mina didn't notice her, due to the fact that she's listening to songs using earphones while scribbling random stuff in her journal.

Momo waited for her to notice her, but it seems like Mina doesn't even notice nor care at all.

And so the older waits and waits and waits.. Till she got very impatient. Due to how impatient she was, she decided to do the first move.

She pretended to yawn, slowly wrapping her arm around Mina's shoulders while she continues to act.

When the latter noticed, she looked at her with no emotion at first, till she realized that it was Momo.

Her eyes widened as she gasp, then moved a few more centimeters away from the older. Momo was confused on why the girl's moving away.

She just smiled, realizing that she must be uncomfortable thru her actions. So when she realized that, she decided to introduce herself.

"Hello babygirl, you must be new here~" Momo greeted at first, her eyes going abit crescent as she smile.

"If yo're not aware yet cause you're new, I'm Hirai Momo, the hottest girl from Varsity Nine and the captain in all sports here in Saint JYP Academy."

Her smile suddenly turned onto a smirk, making Mina raise an eyebrow thru her actions.

"Okay then," Mina nodded, going back on minding her own business like she wasn't amused by Momo at all, which is true cause she moved on from her.

"Is it alright if I sit with you right now though? I'll move as soon as my psychotic demonic-looking two faced bitch partner in thesis arrives. She was gone eversince I called her out, pretty weak huh?"

Mina scoffed, making Momo look at her with a confused and puzzled look plastered in her face.

"Who are you talking about?"

Momo just smirked, looking up as she starts to describe who she's talking about which is clearly the person beside her.

"Oh you wouldn't want to know cause that girl's a fucking weirdo. She has a band full of losers like that rebel train, weak tiger, my shiba 'cousin', blonde loser who used to be teal-haired bitch."

Momo inhaled again, still planning on talking about her partner. "And like.. Her band is pretty useless? Afterglow is like.. Afterflop cause they can't play nor sing especially that girl Mina!"

When she realized she dropped the name, she covered her mouth but rolled her eyes afterwards.

"Eh what's the use I already dropped the bitch's name already. Anyway, so that girl is pretty useless like jinjja! She even has the urge to hurt my babe Dahyun who's CLEARLY not doing anything to her!"

Mina just listened, trying to stretch out her patience. Momo kept babbling and babbling till one sentence hitted and pulled Mina's last straw.

"Her mom is a hoe like her while her dad is a good-for-nothing like her too so when they banged there comes little demonic bitch."

She slammed her pen onto the table, making everyone including Momo look at her with a shock expression.

"You do know that I'm the one who you're talking shit about right now, right?" Mina said in a monotone voice, looking at her journal as Momo's eyes widened.

"I.. Y-You're her? What the fuc-"

"Save it Hirai, I've had enough of your bullshit.
Now have fun making your own project, bitch."

Mina grabbed her black kanken then went
out of the room, leaving everyone shookt.

« ʚɞ »
A/N: MiMo~ MiMo~
MiMo~ MiMo fight~!