PART 3

( At lunch with Jennifer and her friends) ( The football team is giving invitations) 

Zack(1st football member)- Come to the party tomorrow because today we won the football championship. Don't worry the professors  are okay with it, they are coming too. I know that's lame but that was the deal, plus the professors party is upstairs. That's al we have to say, peace!.

 hyo-sonn:

hey we should go:)

Peter- yeah, you know we love parties.

seo-yun:

we girls are going at 8:00

Alex- we boys are going the same time.                                                                                                     (everybody left lunch)(next day Tuesday)(morning 11:00)( store with jin and his  friends, buying stuff for the party)

Da-eun- let's split the list for it can be more faster and we can go.

Hyun-seok:

that sounds like a plan, lets get started.

( they split the list and started shopping) ( stop shopping and went to the big house)      (5:00 Am, party starts at 8:00 at night)

zack- thanks guys for help setting up.

Jin- no problem. 

Charlie- we will make sure that you will be announced tonight when the party starts.

(Jin and his friends went back to their dorms at 7:00 to get dress and shower) (8:00 party starts)

Zack- everybody please listen(he whistle) I got an announcement t make tonight, I want to thanks Jin, Kim, Jennifer, Seo-Yun, Toni, Alex, Peter, Da-eun, Hyo-sonn, Hyun-seok, for helping setting up for this party, thank you.

Toni and her friends- you welcome!

Charlie- lets get this party started. (music started) ( 4 hours later, 12:00 morning) (everybody is drunk except for the man)

man- hey baby you want some bedtime together. ( man is talking to Seo-yun) ( he carries Seo-yun to a bedroom) (lays her down and locked the door) (Seo-yun was in deep sleep where she can't hear or feel anything)

man- okay lets take off our clothes and my clothes. your so sexy.

(the man started having sex with her) (seo-yun woke up) 

Seo-yun- what the fuck are you fuck'n kidding me right now. (seo-yun slapped and punch the man in the face) ( seo-yun started yelling)

Seo-yun- HELP! HELP! HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M BEING RAPE. (the music turned low)

Toni- hey Jennifer and Kim I hear Seo-yun yelling for help upstairs.

Man- stop yelling.(the man put tape and rope on seo-yun) 

Toni- the door is lock

Kim- move i got it. (kim broke the door) 

Kim- oh my fuck'n gosh that man is raping her, lets get karate him. (They karate his ass real good where he died and went to fuck'n hell)