The Sorting

I felt a small gust of wind in my face. "Lola. Stop it girl, I'm trying to sleep." I opened my eyes.

"Wake up Abigail get up, get up" Meghan's face was so close and her huge grin make her look like the Cheshire Cat.

"Uggghhhh I don't want to, it's too early. The sun hasn't even woken up yet." I rolled over and looked at the moonlight seeping through the velvet red curtains. I stretched my body out like a cat and relaxed.

"Is it really a 5:00am start today?" I looked at a beaming Meghan.

"No, not at all I just wanted someone to keep me company." She said while jumping up and down on her bed.

"That's why they let you bring a pet!!"

"Sorry, but my cat can't talk ok!" She jumped off the bed and sat down with her arms crossed.

I looked around at the empty beds. Empty beds?

"Where is Caitlyn and Grace?"

"Caitlyn is having a shower and Grace is grooming Shadow"

"Oh ok."

Wow they are really taking the School of the Supernatural life seriously. I'm just sitting here tired and all while they are prioritising. Get your act together Abigail!!

"How long until the sorting?"

"About 2 more hours" Meghan said while making a big cup of coffee.

So that's how she stays awake.

"Cool, I'm gonna start getting ready"

I looked at my walk-in wardrobe and grabbed out my black leggings and my pink running zone shirt. That'll do. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, sprayed in some hair spray and put on some of my grape fanta chapstick. I'm all set and ready to go.

Only took me 20 minutes, that's right I'm not your typical girly girl, I like to live the Tom boy lifestyle but Meghan on the other hand likes to spend the whole 2 hours getting ready.

After Meghan finished getting ready we walked out to the kitchen with Caitlyn and Grace and found a rather large old map. I open the seal on the outside and unraveled it. Inside was a map of the School of the Supernatural which showed where the Main Hall was located. The Main Hall was where each sorting was held and where important meetings would be held. The note on the map read:

Dear Abigail, Caitlyn, Meghan and Grace,

By giving this map to you, we hope that you will find each building in this magnificent school that you are required to attend. We are asking you all to attend the Main Hall today at exactly 7:30am for the sorting. The sorting will announce which category you will be in and which powers you possess. Good luck on finding your powers.

Kind Regards,

Professor Phoenix Ever-Heart

"Well we better make our way there then guys" I said.

We walked down the 5 flights of stairs and walked outside of our building. This school was huge!! Not all the ten buildings were in one spot but they were spread in different areas of the forest. There was a building near the lake, one near the volcano, one on the tallest cliff in the forest which was covered in clouds, two in the forest and the rest were located around our building.

People walked in two lines in the direction of the Main Hall, they were all dressed in what seemed to be training clothes, similar to clothes much like the army. They marched up the steps and through the pathway which on either side stood different shops. Each shop contained different objects or foods. One for normal groceries, one only for sweets, one for clothes, one for animals, another for training clothes and lastly a shop consisting of school books, LOTS of school books.