Arrival at the School of the Supernatural

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. 1 hour until I leave. Breathe in breathe out. I'm not giving birth, settle down Abigail.

I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the front door to the car when the clock struck 12:00am. It was a 5 hour car ride to the School of the Supernatural and they had organised a special taxi for me. The taxi to me was completely purple, scaly, had huge teeth, a diamond shaped tail and huge bat like wings. Yep, it's a dragon. But mum and dad couldn't see it, they just saw an ordinary taxi with the name saying Harvard University on the side. They didn't even see the man get off the dragon with his fiery red hair and red eyes. All they saw was a man dressed in a suit with his name badge saying 'Simon Schuster'. They really didn't have a clue what was going on.

My mum came over to me, balling her eyes out with tears streaming uncontrollably down her face. "Your father and I are going to miss you so much sweetie, make sure you come and meet us every chance you get" she said this while giving me a tight hug almost like a python constricting it's prey.

"Ok mum I will, but just remember I will only be able to visit you guys atleast 4 times a year, it's not like I get a long vacation each time."

"Yes we understand. Just don't get into any trouble and make sure you keep your room clean, no eating lots of sweets and wash your clothes every day"

"Yes mum. I'm not an animal, I'm going to look after myself and Lola"

"I really have to go now mum because Lola has to be strapped into the car and I need to talk to the taxi driver" I looked over to the man with the fiery red hair, he winked at me and gave me a grim smile. I winked back.

"Ok we love you sweetie" they both said. I told Lola to come over to me and Lola jumped onto the back of the dragon. This is the reason why I decided to take Lola, she has no fear.

The "taxi driver" took my hand and helped me onto the dragon, but to mum and dad it looked like he was helping me into the car. He reached into his pocket and brought out what looked like fairy dust. It's sparkling pink look definitely made it look like fairy dust. The man threw some of the fairy dust at my parents and quickly told the dragon "Gooter!! Gooter!!" I guess that meant go? We suddenly darted into the sky. My legs lifted off the ground and I stationed my body onto the back of the dragons body properly, I held onto the mans waist for extra support. I looked down, goodbye peaceful home, goodbye memories. Uh so dramatic, I'm going to a supernatural school for goodness sake. 'Snap out of it Abigail' I said to myself.

I looked back to the see an extremely happy Lola, she had her tongue flopped out and her eyes closed, feeling the wind go past her. I looked ahead at the beautiful pink and light blue sky, so opaque but so much colour, how can a sky even be like this?

I turned to see the man looking at me, his fiery red hair swiftly swishing through the wind and his red eyes starring into my hazel eyes.

"So you got accepted huh?" The man said.

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be holding onto you, with my dog, while on a dragon!"

"Haha sorry, I was just trying to spark up a conversation. Anyways, the name is Markus Lachey. People call me Mark or Latch. What's your name?"

"Um, Abigail Turner, people call me Abbey"

"Nice to meet you Abbey. Ever rode a dragon before?"

"No!! How could I have?"

"Sorry, I was just asking. Anyways, well this here is Blake (he pointed to his dragon) He is actually a Bull Mastiff but you see when you go to shape shifting classes, that's if you can shape shift, you have the ability to change your animal to anything you want. See, you not only get to change your appearance but you can change your pets as well. So it looks like Lola might be able to shape shift into something like Blake here (he said while patting Blake's side) if you can shape shift, but we shall see."