Detective Pikachu

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon and I might ruin your childhood (maybe, idk) Also this doesn't relate much to the movie other than him talking and being a detective. (this includes horror and gore 😔)

Pikachu was a new and best detective in town. He came to my house because I was involved in some pokemon murder and asked me questions. I refused to answer any of them because I didn't want to go to jail 😫. His eyes turned red and his tone of voice got deeper and deeper. "Why did you kill Magikarp?!?!?!" he said. His eyes were deadly. I gave no answer. He then ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife 🔪. 
"Tell me..WHY DID YOU KILL MAGIKARP?!?" He said in a more intense voice. I gave no reply again because I'd rather die than be in jail. I tried to run but he electrecuted me and I passed out.
When I woke up I saw pikachu with his red eyes bleeding. This was a nightmare 😭 I don't want to be here. We were locked in a room and he asked again. I gave no answer and he got annoyed so he popped my eyeballs out and asked in a low calmer voice "why did you kill Magikarp?"
"Leave me alone, I have no eyes 😭" I said in pain. He then decided to kill me by electrifying me again with his powers and I died. Ash came in and he killed him too because he wanted to be free again.

The end 😺