The revenge part 4

(This is the final part of 'The revenge' story line)

I went inside the backyard and said "Hi" my ex mom Olivia was like "wtf".
"Whats up????" I said.
"Hi?" said the mans son.
"Who are you?" Said the man
"Get out of my house!" said mom.
"No thanks, I'm.....Timmy, I'm your neighbor" I said. "Ohhh" the man said unsure. "I said get out of my house, Timmy" mother Olivia said.
"Wait! Can I stay a while? My parents abuse me..." I said shedding a fake tear. "Ok" said the man.
-night time-
I stayed over for 2 days straight and surprisingly my "mom" made the child stay in MY old room. I slept in the couch. Its time... I said as the bell hit 12:00 am. I went upstairs to my "moms" room with a knife. I hid under the bed till the morning. My "mom" always woke up at 4:00 am to get ready but as she stood up, I came in and stabbed her in the back. "Ahhh!" she yelled. The man didn't wake up because I killed him first while they were in a deep sleep. "What do you think your doing?!?!?!?" she screamed in pain. "Im your son, Tammy, Olivia" "wha-!" she died later on and the other child saw. He ran down stairs and I ran too. I chased him until he couldn't open the backdoor. He saw some gass and a lighter. He threw it at me before I could throw the knife and lit the lighter. We both burned.

I woke up at a hospital again. I looked at a mirror nearby and my face was burned. My surgeon dad was there "why son..." he said. I couldn't help it so I said "My mom never loved me... She poisoned me and this was my revenge." 
A month passed and I got out of the hospital with my face messed up. "Lets take over the world Mr. Surgeon" I said. He agreed and we became unstopable. Im just a 8 year old and I got whatever I want 😎. We were both the best but I was bester. And it turns out my "mom" had lots of children and cheated a lot, I was one of the few children.

The end ☁