Chapter 3

Chapter 3

[Scene 3: Our mission]

"KEY, TELL ME any available information about the Zen leader." I walk to through to my apartment, heading to my office to finish some work. I placed the herbal tea on the desk, before heading to place my jacket on the rack. 

"There is little but classified information about the Zen leader. His name is unknown but reports show that the Zen leader is intelligent even beyond his kind. He has been known to reject many mate proposals from females, and is commonly referred to 'Master' in their native language. His features have known to attract many other species from other planets to coexist. Some even call him the king of the galaxy. The Zen leader likes to eat fruit and has no favorite pastime hobby. Overall he is a well known leader nobody really knows about."  

If many other planets far more advanced and better than ours were able to propose the idea of joining the two planets together, what made the Zen leader choose us? I mean we weren't the best in the club. Humans were destructive, they made many many mistakes. Humans were selfish and unforgiving. Those were not the features ideal for partnership.   

"Reminder, Zen Assessment is in 30 minutes!" A flashing sign appeared in front of my eyes, out of frustration I reached my closet and selected my training outfit. It was a tight leather suit, that covered from my neck to my toe. I put my headgear which was like a metal rod that fit on your head and brought a glass like mask down to the bridge of your nose. The screen lighted up and my contact lense quickly adjusted onto the transparent black screen. It loaded in almost a second. 

I walked out of my apartment locking the door with high tech security system. The screen read 'Activated home security system'. I dismissed the sign by waving my finger in the air in front of the text to wipe it away.  

I speed walk to the assessment centre, the security analyser scans my eye and fingerprint letting me through. I complete the form the receptionist sends to my KayA signing it with a pen and touchpad that's initially attached to my headgear. 

The receptionists stares at me adoringly, unable to take her eyes off me. I look at her as information about her appears on my screen. 

Name: Elizabeth Colen 

Age: 45

Occupation: Receptionist

Rank: #1248382948

She has brown hair tied into a tight bun at the back of her head. Her glasses sit at the bridge of her nose. I turn around feeling her gaze still on me as I walk past the doors to go through the hall the assessment will take place. 

I notice all the government officials present in chairs, and my Uncle sits with them no emotion on his face as he registers me walking in, like he was waiting for me to come. 

"Female Elite 001 Rosalina Turner!" A soldier annonces, as I walk in. I nod to him as a greeting as he nods back. All eyes in the room shift to me, even the govern officials that were chatting before silent to stare at me. 

I take strong strides to the centre of the podium, Male Elite 001 stands besides me and soon one by one everyone returns to talking to each other. 

"So Turner, excited to go on planet Zen?" He raises a brow at me, watching me from the corner of his eyes as he faces forward. My jaw clenches, only slightly. Male Elite 001 had ego issues, he was very chauvinist. "I can't wait, I heard the chicks there are bangable." He whispers close in my ear so nobody can overhear.